He Sees You Cry The First Time

Midoriya-
It was the same time that they had just saved Bakugou from the League of Villains. Midoriya didn't know how to react at first. How was he supposed to after he risked his life to save his childhood friend. It was the same time you both kissed. He held you in his arms while panicking so much inside. But none the less you both stayed together the whole time while he whispered that he was okay, that he was safe now with you there with him.

Bakugou-
It took Bakugou by surprise when he saw you at his doorway in his dorm holding a blanket. It was the middle of the night! But you were crying, so he let you in. Apparently you were scared of nightmares and you just had woken up from one. He offered for you to stay with him the night and you could sleep in his bed. He stayed up, for the first time, to watch over you while he was on his phone.

Kirishima-
You were with Izuku and Mirio when you guys met Eri. Your gut feeling knew you should have taken her from the masked man. But you knew what was at stake if you did. So when you found out what they were doing to Eri you felt horrible. After the meeting you ran into the bathroom to cry, it had been a long time since your frustration made you cry. After you got out Kirishima saw your puffy red eyes and pulled you in for a hug. You hugged back and sobbed in his arms more. He didn't let you go until he was so sure you had let all your tears out.

Kaminari-
Ever since you were a child, you were tough. Even a broken arm didn't make you cry. But one time your parents left you over at Kaminiari's place for the night and there was lighting. He was surprised that you were crying under his covers. He gave you headphones where he blasted music and covered you in more blankets. He was in the blankets with you. You were barely 7 so nothing happened. (Ya nasty.)

Todoroki-
He had barely told you the story of how he got his scar. When he looked up at you it took him off guard to see you crying. You were crying because something similar like that happened to you. Your dad was so mad that you looked so much like your deceased mom. So he grabbed a knife and cut the birthmark on your shoulder, like your mother had it too. It also happened to you when you were a kid. Todoroki and you weren't much to show public display of affection, but he hugged you while you played with his hand. Everyone around was a little bit surprised but they didn't ask until later.

-End-
Hey there! This was a bit short but I just wanted to say that I will usually be posting on Saturdays! I do have three other books so it won't always be this one. Although, if you DO like Seven Deadly Sins or Aphmau then I recommend you go check them out! Anyways that was all I wanted to announce!
Goodbye my little sunshines!