Best Friend

Midoriya-
Surprisingly, Bakugou Katsuki. Just like Kirishima, your kind nature caught Bakugou's attention and he actually tolerated you. he says you're useful and for some reason you aren't annoying like the others. It surprised everyone when you were able to calm him down from wanting to beat up Izuku (which Izuku thanked you a hundred times for). You didn't even have to yell at him in order for him to listen. Plus he likes it when you compete with him. It makes him feel competitive as well. You feel more cooler knowing that someone as cool as Bakugou decided to be your friend without knowing who you're related to.

Bakugou-
It is Kirishima Eijiro. Something about him brought the hotheads to be his close friends. Funny story, the way you met him was because he had accidentally bumped into you for the hero exam and somehow befriended you. He was usually there to calm you and Katsuki down from your many arguments, whether with each other or with other people. Usually the talking down worked on you, but not Bakugou. People always said how you both were sunshines in your own way. Or course you guys were friends, he was the first one to approach you. Even if you wouldn't admit it, you had a soft spot for him all well. It's rare when a guy shows his true intentions. Especially when it comes to being a hero.

Kirishima-
Your best friend is Nejire Hado. Both of you were known as the Bubbly Hyper one and the Angry Smol one. She's your childhood friend and you both aimed to go to UA. It surprised everyone to see her talk to you (almost insulting you without knowing) and you not beating her to a pulp like you did to mostly everyone else. Her kind, hyper, curious nature mended well with your mean, hot heated, grumpy personality perfectly. You both always have to explain on how you met in kindergarten when she kept asking you why you always fought with the other kids. It annoyed you but she wouldn't leave you alone.  From then on she stuck to you.

Kaminari-
In all honesty, he was your best friend. But you considered Mina Ashido as your girl best friend. She knew almost as much as Kaminari knew about you too. Since both of you acted so much alike it was friends at first sight. You both are also crackheads and memers together. Also you both basically have the same personality and drive the other students wild. It felt great to be able to stop acting like a bruh girl and feel more like a girl with her. The fact that you too love dancing just created a connection right away.

Todoroki:
Midoriya Izuku is your second closest friend. You both are so much alike! Even the way Todoroki approached the both of you were similar too. He knew a lot about heroes, you knew a lot about villains. So putting your minds together makes a great match for friendship. And everyone finds it cute how both get flustered easily and mumble a lot too. The two cinnamon rolls could actually be deadly, who knew. Then there's the being so close to Todoroki and knowing about his family issues.

-End-