Part 8.

Camilla's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Oh great. School. I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Then i got a text from Mattia on snapchat.

Mattia:
Hey Cami. Wanna walk to school together?

Camilla:
Yea sure. You texted me really early. I didn't expect you to be up.

Mattia:
Well it's the first day of school i was forced to get up.

Camilla:
Yea ok Mattia😂

Mattia: Ok. Love you❤️
Mattia deleted a chat.

I'm gonna act like i didn't see that. I proceeded to get ready and put on a yellow cami top with light wash jeans and yellow vans. I put on Mattia's hoodie. (I already had like 3) and waited for Mattia.
Carlos: Somebody's here for you!
I walk downstairs and see Mattia.
Mattia: Hey.
Camilla: Hey.
I look down at his wrist. I grew mad as i saw a light pink scrunchie around his wrist.
Camilla: What the fuck is that?
Mattia: It's yours. I stole it when i slept over that day.
Carlos: Not even a couple yet and y'all sharing hoodies and scrunchies.
We both look at each other and laugh.
Carlos: How is that funny?
Camilla: Oh it just is. See ya at school.
Carlos: Yea ok weirdos.
We laugh as we walk out.
Camilla: I'm kind of nervous for the first day.
Mattia: Don't be you'll fit right in.
Camilla: Nah i don't think so.
Mattia: Trust me. You will.
We start talking about random things and then he says something about what Carlos said about us not dating but still acting like a couple.
Mattia: Do we actually act like a couple?
Camilla: I mean, yea but we only just met. But some people believe in love at first sight sooo.
Mattia: Well yea. I guess you're right.
Camilla: Do you believe in love at first sight?
I could tell i threw him off with that question but i really wanted to know because i really like him.
Mattia: To be honest, Camilla, i really do. I've actually never felt it before until i met you. I've never been so open with someone until you came along and changed that. I used to be, a stupid, immature douche bag. But, i've changed my ways. All because of you.
I smile. No guy has ever been that genuine to me. We continue to walk and finally reach the school. Once we walked in, all eyes were on us. People started whispering to one other sharing glances at us.
Camilla: What's that all about?
Mattia: Well i'm kind of TikTok famous and last year, a lot of people had a huge crush on me so i guess when they see me walk in with a girl, they're surprised. They act like i can't like anybody.
Camilla: Well it's your choice of life not theirs. Now, let's go. I wanna get my schedule.

TBC
what should happen in the next chapter?
501 words