Part 5.

Camilla's POV
I woke up to Mattia's arms wrapped around me and his head on my chest. It was still dark outside. I looked at my phone and it was 1:49. I don't know why I woke up so early, so i went to talk to my brother. I saw that his door was closed but there was light coming from under it. I knocked on the door and stood there. He didn't open it. So i let myself in. My jaw dropped at the sight i was seeing.

Camilla: Anthony!? Carlos, your hanging out with him!?
Carlos: Uhm yea. We have to change our differences toward don't we?
Camilla: I'm so disappointed in you.
Carlos: Well you should start listening to me when i say stay away from certain people.
Camilla: Are you jealous of me? Is that what it is?
He looks down. I finally understood what was happening.
Camilla: Carlos, your gay! Is that why you didn't want me to be with Mattia like that?
Carlos: I- uhm, m-maybe.
Camilla: You like Mattia, don't you?
Carlos: Ok fine, Cami! I do. And i brought Anthony over here so he could kind of distract you-
Camilla: No Anthony was probably gonna fucking kill me! That's why i'm pissed off!
Mattia: Woah what's going on? Is that Anthony?
Camilla: Yea. Carlos brought him over.
Anthony: Oh so you must me the "boyfriend". Eh. You seem decent.
He stood up and walked closer to Mattia. I shifted behind.
Mattia: I don't want any problems. Now if you do, we can settle it.
Anthony: Ok Mr. Tough guy.

Anthony left out and on his way out he smacked my butt. Mattia then turned around and slapped the shit out of him making him fall down the stairs and pulled out a gun. He shot the gun about several times before i noticed one had hit Mattia's shoulder.
Camilla: Mattia? Mattia!? MATTIA!?
That's when i woke up screaming. It was just a dream.
Mattia: Camilla are you ok!?
Camilla: Yea. I just had this crazy dream that Carlos was gay and that's why he doesn't like us being together because he liked you and Anthony was here and he shot you in the shoulder because he smacked my ass.
Mattia: Wow.

Incoming call from Nadia💘
Call:
Nadia💘: Hey Camilla. That party today starts at 7:00 and ends at 1:00. Are you and Mattia going? Because if so, we're all riding together.
Camilla🥺: Uhm yea we're going. Who's all riding with us?
Nadia💘: Me, Alejandro, Jenna, Alvaro, Kairi, Roshaun, and Mar.
Camilla🥺: Oh ok. See you then!
End of call.

TBC
this is the shortest one i've ever made
452 words