Part 4.

Camilla's POV
Back story:
When i started freshman year, i didn't know much. Nothing about friendships or relationships. One day i saw this blonde haired blue eyed guy. His name was Anthony. He was so nice. Or so i thought. We had been dating for a very long time. I had his back he had mine. Until one day we got into an argument about me having friends that are boys. He kept going on and on about how i wouldn't be aloud out anymore without him. I told him he didn't run me and that's when he hit me. Not play fight hit. He actually hit me. I couldn't even get out of the toxic relationship because he said he'll kill my dad. I couldn't let that happen so i just stayed with him. I dated him up until end of Sophomore year. My brother found out about it and beat the shit out of him. That's why he is so overprotective.
End of Back story.

Mattia: Who is that?
Camilla: My abusive ass ex.
Mattia: Woah what? Does Carlos know?
Camilla: Yea. Carlos beat the shit out of him for me to get out of the relationship.
Mattia: Yea and i'd do it again if i was him. No girl should be treated like that. Especially not you.
Camilla: I'm gonna answer it.
Mattia: You sure?
Camilla: Yea.
I answered and put it on speaker. Oh fuck.

Call:
Anthony: Hey baby.
Camilla: What do you want Anthony?
Anthony: I miss you. I miss us. Come back.
Mattia snatches the phone from me.
Mattia: This is her boyfriend, who are you?
Woah he really did that.
Anthony: Her ex.
Mattia: I don't want you to talk to her any fucking more. Do you hear me?
Anthony: And what are you gonna do?
Mattia: I will beat your fucking ass. I will fucking kill you if i have to.
Anthony: No unless i kill her first.
He started laughing then hung up. I was speechless. Tears welled up in my eyes and fell down my face.

Camilla: M- Mattia i-is he really g-gonna kill m-me?
Mattia: No Cami he's not. I'll make sure of it.
The time was 9:14. I had to go home or Carlos would flip.
Camilla: I gotta go. I'll walk. My house is not that far.
Mattia: Yea and i'm for sure coming with you. You're not walking on your own after what just happened.
We walk out of his room and see that Alejandro, Nadia, and Jenna left. Soon as we get outside the cold air hits me. I should have brought a fucking jacket.

Mattia: You cold?
Camilla: No not really.
I lied.
Mattia: Yes you are. Here. Take my hoodie.
Camilla: No Mattia because then you'd be c-
Mattia: Take it.
I was really cold so it took it. It was a black Nike hoodie and it smelled so good. Wait ew. I need to stop thinking that. We finally made it to my house and i saw that my dad was home.
Camilla: Well this is my house.
Mattia: You want me to stay here with you? I mean i know it's sort of awkward when i acted like your boyfriend but like, i don't want anything to happen to you.

Oh no. I think i'm catching feelings.

Camilla: Uh yea sure.
We walk into my house and go straight into my room. I told Mattia to wait on my bed while i went to check on my dad.
Camilla: Hey dad.
Dad: Hey Cami! Where have you been?
Camilla: With some friends. Is it ok if i have somebody over?
Dad: Oh yea of course.
Camilla: Thanks dad. Love you.
Dad: Love you too sweetie.
I quickly walked out of his room and went back into mine. When i walked in i saw Carlos.

Carlos: What did i say?
Camilla: Carlos, do not start. Mattia is a nice guy.
Carlos: Yea but i don't want my little sister dating my best friend!
Camilla: It's not what you want it's what i fucking want Carlos! He helped me! My ex fucking called threatening that he was gonna kill me and Mattia is here to comfort me! You didn't even call once to check in on me!
Carlos: I'm fucking sorry Camilla! What else do you want from me!?
Camilla: Lasciami e Mattia da sola. (Leave me and Mattia the fuck alone.)
Carlos: Fine. I don't care anymore.
He left out and slammed my door. I go through my drawer to find some sweatpants to put on.
Camilla: Can you turn around?
Mattia: Yea. 

I quickly put on my sweatpants and slide under my silk covers. I guess when me and Carlos were arguing Mattia made a pallet on the floor for himself.
Camilla: You can get up here if you want to.
Mattia: You sure? I don't want it to be awkward.
Camilla: I'd feel safer with you up here with me.
Why am i all of a sudden so bold!?
Mattia: Ok.
He lays on the very far end of the bed and i roll over next to him.
Camilla: Did you ever think that you would be this nice to me?
Mattia: Nope.
Camilla: I didn't think so either.
I turn off both of my lamps and turned on the TV to random Christmas movies. My eyes started to feel heavy and i felt Mattia's arm around my waist. I was beginning to warm up to him.

TBC
i wrote this in a flash🤣
930 words