Stone' Journal

Everyone was crowded around Luna, eagerly awaiting her next tale

Though we haven't been doing much work, we were having an immense amount of fun. But for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Stone.
___________________________________

Everyone was saying their goodbyes now, "We're going to stop by tomorrow Aunt Luna. Stay well, and I love you!" I felt their presence leave, as I continued to linger about on my toes.
"They're going to leave without you darling, shouldn't you be getting along now?" Startled I jumped back, right into her chest. Laughing kindly, she pulled me aside.
"You're an only child aren't you?"
Gladly nodding in response to her inquiry, she proceeded. "Mm, I can tell, you're a bit distant when it comes to others. Feisty too." Laughing at her thoughts of me and their accuracy, I caught her gaze.
Her eyes were a sparkling crystal blue, dreamy, and crisp. They were ultimately mystical, beautiful, and understanding with each land of her gaze.
Instead of being lost in them, I was aware of everything. She alone had eyes of a distinct clarity, that was more so relieving. She gladly guided me, smiling a soft smile I continued to listen to her.
"Here, why don't you take this. It's Stone's journal. He wrote, and wrote, sometimes he'd stay away, locked up for an entire day just writing. He has stories, and poems, even diary entries. I read all of his journals, I had to buy him a new one almost every other week.
This one in particular is Stone's journal before he went missing, the last thing he ever written, right in here. Read it, and bring it back whenever you're finished. Since you're around the same age, you'll get a first hand viewpoint of life here way back then.
Now go, grab your things and go! Before they leave you completely."
Laughing I rushed to grab my things, "Thank you Luna, thank you!" Running down the decorated corridor, I slid, and tripped over my shoes on the tile.
Creating loud echoes of the cringe worthy squeaking noise of my boots.
"Grant it took ya long enough." Joss shouted with a smile,
"Sorry I'm so sorry!" I called out as I finally found solace in their proximity.