He's Afraid to Hold Your Hand *= His POV

l. r. h

   You could sense Luke was nervous, maybe it was because he was trying to make this night perfect.  Then again every second with Luke is perfect. We were stopped on top of a roof right now looking over the city.

  “I hate not being able to see you all the time.”  He mumbled into my hair.

    “Me too.” I sighed looking up at him from the corner of my eye.  We stood in silence until his hand started trailing down my arm, his fingers fidgeting once he reached my hand.

   “C-can I?”  He asked, his hand fumbling with mine nervously.

    “Luke, you dummy of course you can hold my hand.”  I laughed, smiling up at him with admiration.  Our hands intertwined finally.

   “Sorry I’m so dumb.”  Luke laughed, most likely realizing how silly he was to be afraid to hold my hand.

    “You’re not dumb, you’re adorable.”  I said leaning against him.

c. t. h:

  He was afraid that it might mess something up.  Afraid that if it was wrong someone would walk in.  Afraid that it might not be safe.  Afraid that it would be the last time.  He built the courage up and scooted the chair closer.  Slowly he reached over placing his hand on top of your resting hand that was laying on your leg.  He accidently nudged the white bracelet on your wrist.  He let a shaky breath out.  How silly you’re his girlfriend remember?  He is allowed to hold your hand.  He felt your hand twitch to life from your slumber.

   “Doctor!”  He screamed as you finally woke up.

a. f. i*:

   “I don’t know (Y/N).”  I said unsure.

  “C’mon Ashton it’s nothing.  Not like I’m asking you to make out with me.”  (Y/N) said.

   “Yeah.  I guess.”  I sighed.  I grabbed her hand and we started walking.  Why was I afraid?  She was making me hold her hand so we can walk past her boyfriend that she is currently fighting with.  As much as I’d like them to break up since he is no good, I’d rather not be the reason.

m. g. c:

   “I don’t want everyone to question you.”  He said.

  “Michael I’ll be fine.  Do want you want.”  I answered.

    “Okay, let’s do this.”  He said, sounding like he was trying to get himself ready.  Michael grabbed my hand and walked out in front of all the fans.  Screams filled the air directed at the fact they see Michael and also that we just exposed our status.