Tour days

Michael- You laid on the backstage couch. You legs were thrown over Michael’s lap. His fingers ran over your legs as the sound of One Direction echoed through the area. You all sat in silence enthused with your phones. Michael looked over his phone and at you. You saw him looking at you and and smiled back in response. He moved his hand to push back some of your hair from your face. You locked your phone and sat up. Wrapping your arms around Michael you kissed him softly. You were so lucky to be on tour with your boyfriend. “I love you, thank you for letting me come along,” You whispered against his lips. “You’re welcome I couldn’t imagine my life without you,” He whispered back before kissing you once again. 

Calum- "…3…2…1 ready or not here I come," you called through the stadium. You ran from your position trying to find the energetic boys that have hidden themselves. You search every possible inch only able to find 3/4 of the boys. Calum is still hidden and waiting to be found. You continue to look until you’re pulled into one of the empty closets. You panicked until you saw the face of your boyfriend. "Hey, babe, took you long enough," Calum smiled wrapping his arms around your waist. "Sorry," You whispered before pressing your lips to his. 

Luke- The boys played their instruments during soundcheck while you leaned against the rail playing on your phone. The sound was already deafening just as it would be later tonight. You crushed the game you were playing and cheered silently. You finally looked up in what seemed like forever you came face to face with Luke. “Nice of you to finally look up,” Luke yelled over the music. “Sorry,” You replied. He kissed your lips softly. “Just pay attention tonight,” He winked before leaving you to finish the soundcheck. Later that night when you were watching he proposed during your favorite song.

Ashton- You sat on the bus playing Xbox with the guys. You kept elbowing Calum as you tired to beat him. Both of you were elbowing each other before his elbow slipped and hit you in the side of the face. You dropped the control and held your face in your hands. “I’m SOOO sorry,” Calum responded in complete shock. “No, no it’s okay. It was just an accident. It’s okay,” you managed to say. You got up walking to he kitchen. Even though it was an accident your cheek hurt so much and you couldn’t help but tear up just a bit. “Hey, babe, you okay?” Ashton cooed holding you in his arms. “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine,” You replied. He kissed your cheek multiple times. “Is this better?” Ashton asked. “Yeah much better,” you giggled.