You get him hooked on a TV show

Ashton:Beavis & Butt-head; "I heard this show was for people with weird senses of humor..." Ashton trailed off as you pushed the DVD tray in. "Well if you say that you don't like this show I will assume that your sense of humor is horrible," you said, walking back to the couch and cuddling into his embrace. Ashton chuckled and kissed the side of your head, pressing the play button. The dorky laughs of the two idiots in the show sounded and you smiled. Ashton smiled and shook his head, "Well if Beavis and Butt-head make you happy, I will give them a shot," he said. You smiled and pulled his mouth against yours to kiss him before turning your attention back to your favorite show. When the show was over, you turned to Ashton to see him smiling. "I want to binge watch all of these seasons. Can we do that? Please Y/N?" he begged, making you giggle. Of course you agreed, spending the rest of the day cuddled on the couch with Ashton as you watched the poorly animated adult cartoon.

Calum:Happy Days; You weren't surprised that Calum hadn't heard of your favorite television show when you had told him about it; you were sure it was only really popular in America. "It's a bit of an older show," you warned when Calum pressed the play button. "I'll give it a shot since you gave me a shot," he smiled, pressing a kiss to your forehead. You giggled and cuddled into his side, resting your head on his shoulder as the show began. You hummed along to the catchy theme song when it came on and Calum smiled at you the whole time. While watching the show, you would glance up at Calum to see if he was enjoying it and it looked like he actually was. He would chuckle when a joke was made and only look away from the screen if he felt your eyes on him. "So what did you think?" you wondered, biting your lower lip in anticipation. "Well, I know I'll be watching Happy Days when I can't sleep on the bus now," Calum answered with a smile, pressing a kiss to your nose.

Luke:The Big Bang Theory; You weren't positive that Luke would like your favorite television show, but since he was willing to watch an episode you excitedly agreed. When the theme song was playing, you noticed Luke chuckling. "Do you like it?" you asked with a timid smile. "Of course I do. Thank you for watching this with me," he said, turning his attention back to the television when the show started again. During the show, jokes were made and Luke would laugh at each of them, making you giggle. This was your favorite television show, but it was more entertaining to watch your boyfriend's reactions to it. When the show was over Luke turned to you with a smile. "You're the Penny to my Leonard," he said, making you laugh out loud. "Oh please," you brushed off. "I'm serious! You're this gorgeous girl I met by coincidence and I'm this awkward guy that has no business being with you, but here we are," he said. You smiled at his words and pulled his lips to yours.

Michael:Full House; "I've heard so much about this show, but I haven't watched it," Michael stated, making himself comfortable on his bed as you pushed the DVD tray into the player. "Well you're in for a treat then," you smiled, cuddling into his side when the show began. After watching the first episode, Michael couldn't contain himself and begged you to watch more until you had reached the sixth season. In the episode you were watching, Jesse and Becky had their twins and the entire family was at Disneyland. "Those kids are so cute," Michael smiled as the twins came into view, walking around in their matching outfits. "They are," you agreed, resting your head on Michael's shoulder. "We should have twins. Let's have twins, Y/N," Michael stated. You turned to Michael and gave him a look that made him chuckle. "Only kidding, sweetheart," he smiled, pecking your lips and turning his attention back to the television.