Holding Hands

Ashton: Ashton grabbed your hand, pulling you with him through a sea of fans. The fans were more than hateful about your relationship with Ashton. You knew it was part jealousy, but their words still stung like a million wasps. Anytime you went anywhere with Ashton and there were fans there, you had to drown out their caustic insults and ignore their scurrilous attacks. But today, it was particularly hard. Ashton had a hold on your hand and he was trying to pull you through the screaming girls, but they were feisty. “Whore.” “Worthless” “Bitch.” you hear over and over again. But Ashton’s hand never left yours. He held your hand so tightly that you felt comfort and protection. Even though you were surrounded by fans, he turned around and stared at you straight in the eyes. “Don’t listen to them. I love you.”

Michael: “Do you trust me?” he asked you, his colorful hair causing you to question his morals. “I just met you, why would  I trust you?” you answered, staring at this boy who showed up out of nowhere. “My  name’s Michael, i play the guitar, and I like video games, see? You know everything about me.” “Where are we going?” you asked as he started pulling you. “Does it matter? Even if I take you to jump off a cliff, if you trust me it’ll be okay.” “But I don’t want to drop off a cliff.” He held your hands in his. “Please, trust me. I promise you, it’ll be worth it.” You sighed. You just met this guy five minutes ago and he wants to “take you somewhere.” Yes, he was probably one of the most attractive guys you’ve ever seen, but what’s to say he won’t be a murderer or something. “Please,” he repeated, squeezing your hands. “Fine,” you finally said, allowing him to convince you. He didn’t release his grasp from your hands…He ended up taking you to get ice cream.

Luke: “My name’s (Y/N)” you answered to the tall, dark and handsome man in front of you. He said his name was Aaron, and he seemed nice enough. You were at the store with your boyfriend, Luke, but as he was in the restroom, Aaron started talking to you. You felt a bit uncomfortable because you could tell that Aaron was flirting with you. Still, you took part in a rather interesting conversation with him…That is, until Luke got back. As soon as he arrived, he didn’t say a word. He simply grabbed your hand in his and stared at Aaron.  Aaron looked rather uncomfortable at this point. Luke just stated at him. “I-uh…gotta go,” Aaron finally said, turning to leave. Luke’s hand remained in yours, squeezing so tightly you felt as if your hand would fall off.

Calum: He swung your hand back and forth dramatically, which was causing you to laugh. Ever since you agreed to go out with Calum he was so incredibly giddy.And now in public, he was swiging your hand back and forth like a child. “Calum, not that I don’t like holding your hand, but what are you doing?” Calum smiled at you and started swinging your hand even higher. “You have no idea how happy I am. I’ve had a crush on you for so long, and we’re finally dating, and I’m so, so happy.” He continued to swing your hand. “You can’t do that,” you said seriously. He frowned immediately and brought the swing to a stop. “…Without skipping as well,” you continued with a laugh, swinging his arm this time. You probably looked like fools skipping and swinging you arms, but you couldn’t care less.