Jack continued speeding onwards, one ear focused on the reports from Manny while the other was focused on his surroundings. From what Manny was saying, the Blizzard was apparently Hans' weakness, who used his fire powers to control a fire-resistant hoverboard/surfboard or something, and such strong winds accompanied by the cold temperature was not good for his powers.

Since Hans was the one to come first in the previous year's race and the present year's selection races and also managed to beat Elsa in their race, Manny told Jack to be careful of him. But to Jack, this guy just seemed to be copying Elsa's techniques in controlling his powers, especially on that board of his. For example, instead of propelling himself around, Hans used his powers as if he was surfing and created boosters at the back of his board. In all honesty, Jack felt that Hans could've used his powers in a better way than try to copy Elsa.

And he sucks at it too. Jack thought bitterly, dodging another dangerously high peak which came into view only after he came into a five-meter radius around it. Elsa's powers are totally different from this cheapstake's and she uses them like a badass when she races. Shame that she doesn't use them a lot more. All thanks to the man who's helping me in my race right now and the fucker who has my sister and friend.

Jack started feeling bitter again, and only got his mind back into the game when he saw Hiccup flying beside him. And only then did he realise that Manny had been screaming in his ear this whole time.

"- the hell are you doing Frost?! Daydreaming in the middle of a race?! You don't have the liberty to go at your own pace in a freakin race! The dragon's almost onto you!"

"Okay, okay I get it! Geez," Jack rolled his eyes, shooting off into the distance, much farther than the other three racers. This level might be Hans' weakness but it was a power-up for him. They'd already gone through a maze with sea stacks which reached the sky -Hiccup's weakness, Jack assumed because it'd be difficult to continuously maneuver a dragon in a place where you'd slam into a sea stack at every turn- and were now stuck in Hans' weakness.

"Pay attention, Frost. Gather up as much power as possible from the cold around you, refresh yourself completely 'cause the next round is specifically made to tire out all of you. It's Dash Parr's weakness: he has stamina but not too much, and if he gets too tired, his speed reduces tremendously. But its gonna be hard for you too."