8

Recap:

"As this was happening our best boy Toby was taking pictures on the side for blackmail, and also because they looked cute together.

"I ship it" he said silently to himself, shedding a single manly tear."

-----------

-Third person POV-

After having an amazing time at the arcade, toby hopped on his bike, and Jim got on his. Y/n hopped on the back of Jim's bke. 

With that our iconic trio had began to make their way home.  "Oh shoot, Claire had a date tonight...I need to remember to text her about it when I get home" Y/n thought out loud. 

"Claire Nuñez?" Toby questioned "Yup" The young girl smiled at toby. 

Jim felt a pang in his stomach, what the- why am I...jealous? He thought to himself. Its not like I would want Y/n to text ME instead of Claire, and smile at ME instead of Toby..besides, their  all only best friends- thats a-

"JIM!" The boy was snapped out of his thoughts by the girl behind him. "Sorry, what's up n/n?" he questioned. 

"Were coming up to my house" The boy internally face palmed. "Oh right- sorry" Jim's faced flushed

"Bye dudes!" Toby said biking up to his garage. "Bye Tobes!" Y/n and Jim said in sync, passing his house and going onward. 

----

"Well, M'lady I do believe we have reached our destination" Jim said, helping Y/n off the bike. "I believe so my good sir" The girl laughed at his childish charm. "I'll see you on monday?" Jim said- a hopeful tone in his voice.

"Definitely" Y/n said, with a large smile on her face. "Text me when you make it home, I wanna know that you got home safe" she added. "Will do...goodnight Y/n" Jim said, biking away back to his house. The girl sighed in content, "goodnight Jim" she whispered to herself. 

And with that, the young h/c haired color walked into her house.

-------

(heres where things get spicy)

As Y/n walked made her way upstairs she heard a loud thud coming from her room. "Oh lord- if its my brothers we are going to have a problem" She said, opening her door. 

As she got ready to yell at her annoying younger siblings for being in her room, the person that was actually there surprised her more.

"S-Samantha?" The girl questioned, looking at her childhood friend in disbelief. "In the flesh" she answered, opening her arms to Y/n. 

Both girls ran at each other full speed, running into each others arms. 

"Holy shit its you" Y/n said, tears spilling through her eyes- squeezing her friend tighter.

"W-wait, what are you doing here? Isn't your mom worried? Holy shit wait, your mom- how is she doing?" Y/n questioned- concerned for her friend.

"Shes doing well, the divorce really took a toll on her but shes doing really well now." The brown-eyed girl said. 

Y/n at first was happy, but then was puzzled as to why Samantha didn't answer her first question. "That's great Sam...but what are you doing here?" 

Samantha's mood changed like the snap of a twig. Suddenly her face grew very serious. "There is an imbalance in Troll Market- Y/n. Something isnt right- something or someone very dangerous is plotting something but I don't know who or what that thing is." "So...?" Y/n still hadn't put the pieces together yet. 

"I need you to help me." Sam finished. And then suddenly it all clicked for Y/n. "B-but my family- my friends...what about them? How long will I have to leave them?" The girl grew sad. Desperate to find a way to stay in arcadia. "I already spoke to your mother and brothers, they all gave me the ok to take you with me back to Troll Market" "...And my friends?" Y/n questioned again.

"They'll have to forget you- Y/n" The (h/c){ette}  gasped. "Or... we can fake your death...but no one must get suspicious of your disappearance or else you will be putting all of troll kind in danger...do you understand?" 

Y/n nodded and sighed. "Fine... I'll go with you. Lets fake me death though, for dramatic effect." Samantha nodded. "You got it..." She took our her want, mumbled some incoherent words. "Ok, Now we need to leave as soon as possible. We'll leave as soon as your done packing your stuff" And with that Samantha walked out of her room.

Y/n was left alone with her thoughts. Everything hitting her all at once. "Why- why did I agree? She said she only FEELS something- not that there was actually something.." she teared up again. "N-no...normally shes right about certain things... I need to be there to protect my people..

 I need to be there to protect my people

..and protect him..." the girls mind flashed an image of the brown-hair and blue-eyed boy that she'd been thinking about a lot lately. "I'll miss you Jim...when and if I come back I hope you'll forgive me...

-------

AHHHH Ok chapter 8 is doneeee, sorry its so short...Hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment, and share! And Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm thankful for all of you that have Read my story! Even if you dont comment or vote it still means a lot! <3

it's also my birthday :))) (4/07)