3

Recap:
----------
"So....what's you favorite color?"
--------*Remember, this takes place about a little less than a year before my baby boy becomes a trollhunter*

-Third Person POV-

Jim and Y/N talked for a majority of the morning until the bell had rung, signaling that they had to get to first period.

"So... what's your first class?" Jim asking, hoping he would get to talk to the girl a little bit more. She looked down at her paper, then back up at Jim and smiled.

"Math with Mr. Smith" "Nice! I have him too, let's start heading over there with Tobes" Jim said enthusiastically. "Tobes?" Y/n asked, puzzled. "Its my nickname for Toby" "oh Ok, I gotcha" Toby sat up from where he was sitting and started to jog towards the cafeteria exits "Come'on guys! If we don't leave now we're gonna be late!!"

Jim and Y/n sat up from the table and started to catch up to Toby, walking
side-by-side.

-First Person POV-

As we were walking to math, I got a text from mom saying that she was working late tonight so I would have to get my brothers off the bus and babysit for the rest of the night. "Damn, guess I'm busy all night"

I groaned, but then I got a bright idea "Maybe Vendel can cover for me" I mumbles to myself. "What was that" Whoops, forgot he was there. "Nothing, I might not be able to hang out with you guys tonight, I gotta watch my little brothers." I watched as Jim's face saddened "What? why not?" "I gotta babysit tonight, my moms working a late shift tonight." Jim looked down.

I didn't realize how depressed he would be after I told him that. But then his eyes lit up and he stared at me. "What if, me and Tobes com over to your house--W-well that is, if you dont mind." Not a bad idea, but what if they find out about- "-/n, Y/n? Hello? You still with us?" Jim was waving his hands in front of my face "-what? Oh yeah, sure. Sounds like a plan"

As we walked into the classroom, I heard my name get called "Y/N! Over here girl!" I turned to look at who called me when I saw it was Darcy. Along with Claire and Mary. I waved at them

"Hey guys!-" "Come sit with us" Mary cut me off. I was about to walk over when I realized Jim and Toby where still there. I looked at them and gestured towards Claire and them"Um, do you guys mind if-" Jim also cut me off. "Its fine, you can go sit with them. We dont mind"

"Sweet! You guys are the best!" With that I made my way towards the back. "Hey N/N! So.. you and Jim are hanging out, he seems to have takin' a liking to you, yeah?" Mary said, winking at me.

"Yeah, I'm also hanging out with Toby" I gave a toothy close-eyed smile. Mary, Darcy, and Claire gave each other looks, and then towards me.

"...what?" I asked. Mary and Claire did a dramatic sigh and Darcy just laughed "You are oblivious my friend" I looked at them confused. What? Did I say something? Before the conversation had the chance to continue, tell bell finally rung.

The man who I assumed was Mr. Smith walked in and sat at his desk; fixing up his tie. "Alright class, settle down,-" oh he's a Brit "-we have a new student who just joined our school today. Would you be so kind as to introducing yourself to the class,?" "Sure, why not" I said, standing up from my set.

All eyes where on me. I gulped, took a deep breath and then put a smirk on my face as I walked towards the front of the class. Turning to face them as I stood by the teacher.

"Hi-" I waved at the class. I winked and gave a little giggle. "My names Y/n, Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you all." I look towards the teacher and he gave me a heart-warming smile. "Thank you, Ms L/n, please take a seat" I smiled back at him and headed back towards my seat. And with that, the lecture began...

*time skip to after school*

||Note: you have already been introduced in all of your classes, and have become friends with a lot of people already; just thought I'd let you know :) ||

After getting all the stuff I needed from my locker, I said goodbye to my new group of friends, which consists of: me, Claire, Mary, Darcy, Shannon, Steve, and another boy named Logan. Although everyone seems nice, Steve is kinda a huge bully to everyone, except me for some weird reason.

Anyway, I had to get home quickly in time to get my little brothers off the bus AND at least make the house look decent, so that when Jim and Toby come over it will least looks like I'm not a complete slob. I pulled my phone out and my headphones, putting an earbud in one ear and played my fire and lit spotify playlist.

Song ur listening to:
>< ><

>< ><

--Third person POV--

Y/N arrived at her house just in time to pick her brothers up from the bus stop. She talked to each of them about there day as she unlocked the house and they all walked in.

She turned to face the three boys, giving them a stern look. "Ok, listen you three, I'm having 2 friends over so we gotta make this place look spotless"

The three gave each other looks, turned back to there older sister "Moms got a cleaning spell in her special box under the bed"

The sister gasped and gave her brothers a surprised look "You know we're not allowed to use magic in the house" she points accusingly.

Jordan looks at his brothers, smirks and looks at Y/N "Yeahhh, but-" Joshua cut him off. "Moms not home"

Y/N raised an eyebrow at the three, looked around and sighed. "FINE! But go grab me my wand, no one else is allowed to have there's" The triplets went off to go find there sisters w/c wand.

Rubbing her forehead, she starting laughing and smiled. Then she let out a loud sigh.

"Those boys are going to be the death of me..."

---------------------
.:Meanwhile with Jim & Toby:.

The two boys had first gone to Jim's house, toby going straight to the kitchen while Jim went to the kitchen table and started doing his home work.

"Hey Jimbo, don't forget, we gotta start heading to N/N's soon" Toby said walking from the kitchen to the table, handing Jim a piece of pizza."Yeah I know, let's finish homework first though, she texted me that she had to get her brothers to bed first before we go though because they get excited when they meet new people."

"Ok, I gotcha dude" Toby said as he sat across from Jim. And with that, the two started there homework

-------
Sorry for that late update! School is just a pain in the arse, so forgive the slow updates🤗