5

(Sorry, another late update 😅)
Recap‐----------
-1st person pov-
It actually felt kinda....nice.
-----------

-Third person pov-

About 30 minutes went by with Jim laying on Y/N's shoulder.

The movie had already ended and Toby had biked home, only being 2 minutes away. Jim still at Y/n's house.

"Jim" Y/n said, poking his face. "Jim" she said again. "JIM" She shouted finally.

"AaAaaAaAaHhhHh" Jim's voice cracked and he yelped and fell off the couch.

"Jesus Y/n, dont scare me like that." Jim said groaning. He stood up and nervously giggled while rubbing the back of his neck,

"So, how long was I asleep for?"

"2 fucking hours" Y/n said, rubbing her shoulder and head where Jim had been laying.

"Are you ok?" Jim asked concerned. "Yeah it's just- you where laying in my shoulder the whole time and I lost feeling in it"

Right then and there Jim turned into Bob the fucking tomato.

"I-Im- I'm sorry" Jim Stuttered. "Its alright" Y/n gave him a loving smile. "I didn't mind"

Jim's heart rate sped up a little. He thinks his heart might've skipped a beat too. "O-oh ok.."

"Wheres toby?" Jim questioned, wondering where his bestie went.

"He went home already" Y/n answered  patting the seat next to her, gesturing him to sit down.

He complied, plopping down right next to her.

The two sat in a comfortable silence for a solid 5 minutes. Jim was the first to speak up

"Well I better get going" he sighed sadly, grabbing his bag by the front door

Y/n cha cha slides her way to the door and opened it for him

"Thanks for having me- well, me AND toby over" Jim said giving Y/n a hug.

Y/n blushed.

"Y-yeah it was no problem. I liked hanging out with you guys."

She giggled, returning the hug. Jim also blushed.

God did he love when you giggled.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Y/n said, pulling away from the hug.

Jim frowned a little but Y/n didnt pay much attention to it. "Yeah- definitely. "

Jim walked out and to his bike. Before he rode away he glanced back at Y/n and waved. "Bye!"

The young girl waved back. "Bye" she laughed. And with that, Jim biked away.

Y/n shut the door and walked back into the living room.

She cleaned up everything and walked over to her room, opening the door with a loud sigh.

"That was amazing" she mumbled to herself, quietly shutting the door, not wanting to wake up the boys.

She shut her lights off, set her phone up to charge and made sure her alarm clock was set.

Then young girl yeeted herself on her bed, to lazy to put on her pajamas and fell asleep

-----

Jim finally arrived home, with a huge smile on his face. He put his bike in the garage and then walked inside.

"What's got you smiling Jim?" His mother laughed, seeing Jim all giddy.

"Nothing mom, I'm just- uh- happy to be home?" He said, unsure of his answer.

His mom thought about it for a minute, but she gave up on trying to figure it out (me tho)

"That's nice" his mom walked back into the kitchen and Jim walked upstairs into his room

Once he was sure he was alone he did a small happy dance. "I HUGGED A GIRL! YES!"

Little did he know, his mom heard the whole thing. "What a nerd" she laughed quietly as she drank her coffee downstairs.

.
.

A/n:
Hey children,
Jeez it's been a while since I've updated. Break ups are tough ;-;

 Break ups are tough ;-;