2

N/N- Nickname
2/N/N- 2nd Nickname
-------------------

Recap:

"Hey dude, I'm Tobias but you can just call me Toby" Toby raised his fist while I raised mine and we fist-bumped. "Sweet! I'm Y/N, nice to met ya" I gave him a lazy grin. He smiled back, braces on full display. "Ok, soooooo, where should I begin; the cafeteria, perhaps?" "Now your speaking my language"

-----------
-First Person POV-

"Awesome sauce dude, cause I'm starving and could totally go for a Diablo Maximus burrito right now" Toby said, licking his lips while rubbing his hands together."They have burritos here for breakfast? Eso es increíble!"

Toby laughed then looked at me confused. ",wha?" "Hehe...sorry, I start to talk in Spanish when I'm exciting..whoops"I rubbed the back of my neck. I could feel my face turn red from embarrassment. "Ohhh Ok. You remind me of my friend Jim, only he starts talking in Spanish when he's nervous." I giggled a little.

"Anyway, I hate to burst your bubble but no, they don't-" "Awe, that sucks" I frowned "Damn, I was really looking forward to a burrito" Toby laughed "I wish they did, but I bring my burritos from home; well sorta. It's from a food truck not to far from here. I could bring you if you'd like?- And I can bring my friend Jim, he's pretty cool" He asked "yeah sure, sounds like a plan" 

...Time skip to arriving at lunch...

As me and Toby were talking, we finally arrived in the cafeteria. "Finally I'm starving, I didn't eat breakfast." I started heading towards the lunch line to order food. "Hey, while your getting food I'm gonna find my friend, you can walk over when your done" Toby called out as he started walking off "Ok!"

I was looking at what they were serving and everything looked pretty appetizing. But my heart stopped and my soul left my body when I saw that they had Mickey waffles. I was about to reach for it when, "Wait, is that legal?" I mumbled to myself, drawing my hand back. "Dream Works isn't apart of Disney, right? Nah I don't think so..."

I started having a midlife crisis when one of the lunch lady's yelled "GRAB IT AND GO PLEASE. WE DON'T GOT ALL DAY" So I just grabbed them and walked over to the drinks. Obviously getting orange juice, because I'm not an animal. I payed for my food and started to head towards Toby when, "Hey! Your new right? I'm Claire, Claire Nuñez. You can come sit with me and my friends if you'd like...?" "Yeah I'm new, and my names Y/N, Y/N L/N. And yes, I'd love to sit with you, because I'm in desperate need of friends" She laughed.

"Your funny, follow me" we walked side by side talking about vines while walking over to who I assume is her friends. I'm try to convince Claire that everyone still loves vine"I'm telling you, vines are still in-" "Lies, tick tok is superior" I gasped "How could you" "Just watch" Claire said as she stood up on the table and yelled.

"HIT OR MISS" I swear to all holy squares, more than half of the cafeteria yelled "I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS ,HUH" My jaw dropped to the floor and I started laughing really hard, to where it felt like I couldn't breath" O-oh my god Claire" I wheezed "That was great"

I wiped a fake tear. She stands with her hands on her hips, clearly proud of herself. We sat at the table where Claire's friends greeted us. "Hey C-bomb, introduce us to your friend" "yeah!" Claire looked at them, pointed towards me and smiled, "This is Y/N, she just moved here from Florida" The one with black hair gasped "OMG I've always wanted to go. Maybe get a tan, meet a cute guy.." She said with a giggle.

I laughed "That's cool, anyway; I never got your guys' names" "OH! How rude of us, I'm Mary-" The black-haired girl gestured to herself, then the girl next to her as she said "-And this is Darcy". I smiled at the two and waved. "Its nice to meet you guys" I jumped out of my skin as Mary screamed at the top of her lungs. "WHat?" I said. "We need to give you a nick name!" "Ooo, good idea" Darcy said.

"How about...N/N?" Mary suggested. Darcy's eyes lit up. "What about 2/N/N!" (if you don't have a second nickname, just ignore that,) "I think I like N/N better" I answered honestly "Awe.. ok" Darcy looked down sadly.

"There was nothing wrong with 2/N/N, it was cute. I just kinda prefer N/N. That ok?" I told her. She smiled, looking back up at me "Yeah, its cool..." After that we all started talking about random stuff, acting like we new each other for years.

I think I finally found some real friends. I smiled at the thought and continued the conversation with them while eating my breakfast

---Meanwhile with Jimbo & Tobes---

-Third Person POV-

As Y/N left to go get her breakfast, Toby started heading over to his best bud, Jim. He waved. "Hey Jimbo! How ya doing?" Jim laughed. "Tobes, I saw you this morning, but I'm fine" Jim and Toby began to discuss plans for after school, to study for a math test.

Half way through the conversation, Jim asked, "Hey, where were you this morning? I had to deal with Steve by myself" "Oh, sorry Jimbo, principle Levit asked me to show the new girl around" "New girl?" Jim questioned. "Speaking of which, where is she? She was suppose to come over here after getting her breakfast..." Toby said, eyes wondering the cafeteria. "What's her name?" "Y/n" "oh...cool" silence grew over the two until toby gasped.

"What?" Jim questioned. "She's sitting by Claire, Mary and, Darcy" Toby stared a little longer at Darcy then turned back to Jim. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get her" Toby sat up from the table and started to walk over to them as Jim said "Ok!"

....

-First person POV-

As I was throwing away my breakfast, Toby walked over. "Hey Y/n, where did you go? You never came over." I gasped "Shoot Toby, dude I'm sorry I totally forgot. I guess I got caught up in talking with Claire, Mary, and Darcy.

"Its cool, but I want you to meet Jim" Toby said, pointing over to a boy with a blue jacket and bright blue eyes. I'll admit, he was pretty cute. "Yeah sure, I'd love to met him" I turned over and walked towards Claire.

"Hey, Toby wants me to sit with him so I'm gonna go over there, I'll talk to you later?" Claire looked up and smiled at me. "Yeah sure, here's my number incase we end up not seeing each other" "Sweet-" I said, shoving the piece of paper in my pocket. "I'll see you guys later" I waved at them as I walked towards Toby and his friend Jim.

"Hey Y/n" Toby said as I got close enough. "Hey" I replied. We fist-bumped as I sat down next to him. I turned towards Jim and smirked. I felt like being a little evil...

I winked at him "Hey hot stuff, so your the famous Jim I've heard so much about?" His face turned as red as a tomato as he began to stutter. "U-u-um, y-yeah t-t-thats m-me... uhh...oh dios mio estoy tan avergonzado" he signed and I bursted out laughing. "No need to be embarrassed, I'm only messing with ya," I gave him lazy grin. "I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you" I reached my hand out so we could shake hands. "J-jim, Jim Lake Jr" Face still as red as a tomato Jim held put his hand and we shook hands. I giggled. 'Maybe these are some real friends too.' I turned to look at Toby but, he was to busy on his phone playing who knows what. So I turned back to Jim and smiled.

"So....what's you favorite color?"

------------
A/N: wowie, 2 chapters in one day, Oof

I'm sorry if anyone seems to ooc

Also:
- because Jim is going to like you, so he has no crush on claire.
-In some of the Jim x readers I've read, claire ends up being a real bitch. I really like Claire so I've decided to make her your best friend! She also don't like Jim in this, but ends up liking someone else. So hopefully I have enough will power to get that far.