Never

Can we get this chapter to twenty comments and maybe 30 votes?

Play song above

Cheryl's leads Toni to a black motorcycle and looks over to Toni who stopped for a second. "Get on" Cheryl says getting on the motorcycle looking over to Toni who looked nervous.

"Those aren't very safe." Toni says with her cheeks slightly red. Cheryl shakes her head mumbling to her self as she gets of the motorcycle standing in front of Toni again. Toni doesn't back away this time she's in fact just stands there looking up at Cheryl.

"Don't be afraid kitten" Cheryl offered a smile running the back of her hand down the side of Toni's cheek. Cheryl leans down to Toni's ear.

The warm breath hitting the side of Toni's neck making goosebumps appear all over her arms.

"I'm a good driver." Cheryl whispered slowly before pulling back and getting on the motorcycle.

Toni took a deep breath before taking Cheryl's hand and getting on the back wrapping her arms around Cheryl's waist the tense abs underneath her fingers. Cheryl looks over her shoulder curious noticing how Toni rested her head on her back.

Cheryl ignores it and starts the bike immediately leaving the parking lot Toni's grip getting impossibly tighter.

After about fifteen minutes of driving Toni looks up and noticed they were in the Northside. Toni took the opportunity to observe Cheryl.

She looked so careless and focused while she drove. And Toni felt calm as well except when Cheryl would run the red lights like it was nothing. It wasn't a bad feeling Toni felt but not necessarily a good one. Toni new it wasn't safe but the small chill of the risk ran up her neck making a small grin appear on her lips over something as simple as running a red light.

After ten more seemingly quick minuets Cheryl takes a sharp left and then a stop. Toni looks up seeing how they were on a hill over looking a lake and the city of riverdale. Cheryl gets off her bike looking at Toni who looked amazed at the sight.

"It's pretty right." Cheryl laughs walking to the age and sitting down her legs dangling off. Toni raised eyebrow at how she was laughing while her legs dangled off a fifty feet cliff.

"It's actually really beautiful."Toni says staying right behind her.

"There's no bad up here." Cheryl said looking at Toni.

"Sit down." Cheryl said calmly signaling to beside her. Toni shrugged off the nervousness and sat right beside Cheryl. Toni looked over at Cheryl looking at the smile that stayed on her lips.

Toni looked down seeing the gun on her belt.

"Why do you rob people?" Toni asked curiously. Cheryl only shrugged looking over to the honey colored eyes.

"Every story has its villain." Cheryl said quietly before looking back at the lit up city that was casting its shadow out onto the lake.

"It doesn't have to, like there's no villain in Barney." Toni says with a goofy smile.

Cheryl takes a second and looks over once more. "Would you jump?" Cheryl ask casually.

"No are you insane?" Toni said shaking her head.

"Just a lot." Cheryl hums turning her legs from over the cliff to criss cross facing Toni.

Cheryl doesn't really say anything she just stares at the dimples on Toni's face or the light freckles on her nose. "You stare a lot." Toni says facing Cheryl the same way.