"sorry for intrusion" (Luke)

I open slightly the door that makes a creek sound.

It was dark so i used magic to light up the whole house.

"[Light Sphere]" (Luke)

A gold and white magic circle appears in my hand. From the above of the magic a light became shine brighter ever second.

When the light cover the whole room I raise my arm towards above me and it float upwards till it stop in the ceiling.

The door facing me is a double door room, above of that room is open stare case from each side of wall which lead to the second floor.

On my left is another double door room and in my my right is an open room.

"*sigh* I hate this kind of house" (Luke)

No kidding who wants live in a big house that only makes harder to clean.

My previous house has a second floor but it's not that big, just enough rooms for 4 people.

I clean each part except for my sister's room, they probably will kill me.

The architectural design is not that bad.

This world is still in medieval period so some of the technology is not that impressive for someone like me who came from modern-day.

Although some of architecture and technology is making me curious and interesting.

And they use most of their device with magic, magic stone and magic crystal.

Additionally their science, mathematics, astrology, medical, magical theory, combat, engineering etc.

They mostly use magic so in makes interesting to learn.

Where should I start anyway? It will take me hours and time is my enemy right now. Lilith may die before I find her.

Let's use my lifeline.

I guess it's time call a friend.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Mariel's POV

"master~ not there, that's my sensitive part~........ Hehe~.....ehehe~. Master~, good grief, it can't be helped. Here, it's my first time so please be gentle with me" (Mariel)

"Mariel? Mariel!..........can you hear me. Please respond if you can hear me" (Luke)

"mashter~ please make love with me" (Mariel)

"MARIEL!!!" (Luke)

"fuwehh?!" (Mariel)

I suddenly wake up when I hear master's voice in my head.

"master?" (Mariel)

"oh thank goodness, I finally reach you. I need your help. Can you go to where I am now?" (Mariel)

"yes! Let me change first" (Mariel)

"Ok, make it quick" (Luke)

Master's voice is gone now-

Kkkkkyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

W-what the-what did I just dream. So indecent and-.............and......................it is not bad.

Kyaa~

I hug my pillow tightly with my face and scream with it.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Luke's POV

"Mariel, you are here. I am sorry to call you this late hour but i need your help" (Luke)

"no master I should be the one apologizing to be late when you need me the most" (Mariel)

She is 30 minutes late, because of that we need be faster.

I explain Mariel the reason why I called.

"this female human is dying out there and making everyone and master worried sick. She is a trouble maker and not worthy of master's time. I say let her die" (Mariel)

Mariel said with cold voice while her lips warped into a smile however her eyes doesn't look happy.

It's scary and seeing this cruel side of her want me to beg my own life even i don't know why am going to do that.

"Mariel she is my friend and I've been in her care, so Lilith is also my benefactor" (Mariel)

"is she really that important to master?" (Mariel)

Important? I guess she is. She teach so much about this world and kind to me. Lilith treated me like someone special.

She's not annoying and trouble me actually it's the opposite.

Asking her to tutor me when she is in her break. Wasting her rest time with me.

She protected me when someone insulting me and giving me money even i don't need it. Saying that it was her job to provide for me, which doesn't makes any sense.

Worried every time I go to a quest whether it will take me to go outside or just inside the city then asking someone to accompany me.

She is among the people I trust and being relying on.

Ah so that's it, that idiot. The reason why Lisa didn't tell of condition of Lilith was because she told her not to.

Lilith didn't want to make me worry much about her.

"yes she is special person that is why I want to save her" (Luke)

"very well, if it is my master wish I will gladly offer any help I could. Master?" (Mariel)

"yes?" (Luke)

"I am still in the first place, right?" (Mariel)

What are we ranking for actually?

"sure" (Luke)

"yes~, i am the number one" (Mariel)

Since when we did have rank? I am curious whose in the second and last place but we don't have much time.

"I will search in the upstairs while you search here. Look every room and find any clue about medicines or clue to find Lilith" (Luke)

Mariel look at me confuse.

Yeah me too I have no idea what really we looking.

"understood" (Mariel)

Mariel went to the nearest room and begin to search.

Ok let's see what we can find.

Hang in there Lilith I will find and save you