7. parking lot with friends

School is over and you're hanging out with your bestie and her buddies around the parking lot. You're eager to go home and take a long shower to relax. But you spared your time because you loved your bestie, Stacy.

She giggled as she went on about today. She always had some good stories.

"Today I overheard Brandon dare Tim to throw his backpack across the room to test the teacher's hearing."

"Really!?" Beckie, Stacy's roommate, asked.

"Yeah!" Stacy continued
"Tim hesitated and gave up sadly. But it would've been fun!"

Everyone laughs and then Stacy turns to you.

"So Y/N how was your day?"

Stacy asked with her sweet innocent smile.

"Oh me?"

You stutter surprised.

"Well, I-"

You weren't sure where to go.
But then someone butted into your conversation.

"She banged her head against the desk real hard, like she was possessed" They spoke with a mouthful.

Everyone's shocked gaze turns to Maxwell who just came out of the blue.

She was wearing a one-piece dress on her curvy body, licking donut icing and trying to get it out of her short hair as well.

"No biggie tho, she seems fine"

She continued to talk about you as though you weren't right in front of her.

Stacy turns to you first.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?"

You feel your stomach drop from all this awkwardness.

"Umm, oh gosh I'm sorry, I'd love to tell you but um-"

You hear your phone buzz and you get a great idea.

"My mom asked me to go shopping for groceries and she wants them ASAP!"

You get into your car that was standing right by the group. And right before you pull out and exclaim

"All you have to know is... Freddy's back!"

And you drive off.

Date published:?.?. 2020
Date edited: May 14 2021