11/25/2019

Okay, we finally have news regarding Dragonslayer:

This information was found at an interview with Tui in this video-

-The prologue of Dragonslayer is told by young-Ivy's point of view.

-Valor is an underground scavenger civilization (the one Sunny heard in The Brightest Night) that was constructed after Smolder and other SandWings burned their old city (the one Sunny found in The Brightest Night).

-Scavengers don't think dragons have feelings, that they are just animals.

-Ivy/Holler's uncle, Rose/Flower's brother (whose name is Stone) hates hearing about the night he killed Queen Oasis because Flower got left behind (and he probably thinks she was killed.)

-The scavenger that killed Queen Oasis (the Dragonslayer) cut off her tail barb to keep it as a trophy.

-The Dragonslayer obviously enjoys his fame and lies about his glory, and all of Valor, and Ivy's mother, seem to believe him, except Ivy.

-Ivy is kind of like Cricket- she asks a lot of questions that others don't approve of.

-The civilization of Valor hosts mandatory banishments that only adults could go to. But Ivy went to one, and she paid attention to it. Then she told her teacher about it, and the teacher explained that the boy banished, Pine, had traveled to the surface to scavenge the ruins, and could have led watching dragons to Valor. Ivy told her teacher that it wasn't fair that the Dragonslayer could go to the surface, but her teacher just said that he was brave and his laws were to be followed.

-Two of Ivy friends are Violet and Daffodil, who are very energetic and often argue with each other.

-When Ivy told Violet and Daffodil about why Pine was banished, they said there was no law like that, so The Dragonslayer must have made it up to her Pine banished.

Okay, that's it, but there's something else-

THE RELEASE DATE FOR BOOK 14 CAME OUT!

It releases on September 1st, 2020, and WHY IS THAT LIKE 10 MONTHS AWAY ARRRRRRGH

eh whatever

Here is the so-called infuriatingly unhelpful plot summary as of now:

The #1 New York Times bestselling series continues!

In the newest installment of the Wings of Fire series, tensions are higher than ever as we prepare for a fight for the survival of dragonkind!

The title, protagonist, and covers all haven't released yet, so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPCOMING BOOKS:

1) Dragonslayer

Release date: March 3rd, 2020

Book type: Legend

Number: 2

2) Forge Your Dragon World

Release date: May 5th, 2020

Book type: Workbook

Number: 1

3) Book 14

Release date: September 1st, 2020

Book type: Mainstream Book

Number: 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~