4

*One week later*

Moose's POV

"AAARRRGGGGHHHH. GEEEOOORRRGE WAAAKKKKEEE UUUUUP." I got scared awake by extreme screaming. It sounded like someone was getting murdered.

Suddenly my door got pulled wide open and a extremely bright light came flooding into my room. I let out a dissatisfied grunt.

"Oi. Sleepy head get up or you won't be able to see Nathen at all." Andrews voice came floating in my mind. I was about to fall asleep again when Nathen's name settled in my mind. Making me remember the flight.

I jumped out of my bed and went straight to my closet to try and figure out what to where for this special day.

I ran past Andrew to the kitchen screaming a cheery good morning. I ate some BEKFAST and then got all my luggage.

When I finally got to my car I see Andrew waiting for me inside. I loaded my thing and then climbed into the car myself.

"Took you long enough." We both laughed and I drove us to the airport. We got there and waited until it was our flight.

We finally boarded the flight and sat in right rows in the middle.

Here I come Nath.

Nathen's POV

My alarm went of telling that George is coming today. I turned it off and dozed of for a bit until...

"GEORGE IS COMING?!!!" I screamed. I need to get ready. I climbed out of bed. I went to my kitchen to search for food.

It took me a while find something edible. I really need to go do groceries.  I quickly eat something then head to the bathroom to shower. Afterwards I get dressed in some decent looking clothes.

Knock Knock Knock

The loud knocking nearly had me screaming out of shock. Who on earth knocks like a FBI agent this time of day. It's not even 8 in the morning yet.

"Nathen open up!!" Someone screamed from outside. It sounded like... Bri?

I walked to the door like I had all the time in the world. I really don't have time for this.

I opened the door and a very angry looking Brianna was staring straight through my soul. Okay so someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"Hey Bri. What's wrong?" I asked as friendly as I could. She just walked in without replying.

"Okay well just step right in." I said sarcastically.

"Don't start with me Nathen. Do you  have any idea how hard you had made my life ever since you told us you liked George. Now Preston is being more concerned about you and your life than he's actually home!"

That's honestly not very strange for Preston if I'm being honest. So the fact that it bother her so much all of a sudden is honestly scaring me.

"And that's a problem because?" I asked confused.

"Your talking like it's not a problem. Which it is. Because-" she got cut of by my phone ringing. I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Yo Preston what's up." I asked him completely ignoring the fact that Bri is trying to kill me with her stare.

"Bro. Help me I have a huge problem." He nearly yelled over the phone. I could hear that he sound extremely panicked.

"Why? What happened?" I asked to see if there was any chance I could help.

"I lost Eloise!" He yelled.

"You WHAT?!" I heard Bri scream behind me. Oh no. I forgot he was on speaker.

"Ahh. Nothing everything is fine. Bye." He said quickly before ending the call.  Next thing I herd was Bri screaming 'Look at what you have done.' and then ran out of my house.

My phone started ringing again. Just as I was about to answer my phone died. I can't believe I forgot to charge it last night.

I quickly walked to my car and went to go get them. Today has been full of drama.

Moose's POV

"Anything yet?" Andrew asked me. I just shook my head. I don't understand why he isn't picking up. I hope everything is-

"Guys!!" I turn around to the sound of Nathen's familiar voice.

"Dude. Why weren't you answering your phone?" I asked him as I gave him a hug. It has really been so long since we last did this.

"Oh sorry. My phone died and there was a lot of drama this morning so." He explained. He looked extremely spooked though. I think Andrew also caught on because he immediately changed the topic.

"Are you guys ready for some Haunted hide and seek." He asked i screamed yes and Nathen just shook his head while laughing.