Villian! Mic X Aizawa

Shota looked into the green orbs. They were demented, deranged. It didn't help that Hizashi's pupils were a speck in his wide sclearas of which held Harlequin deep-sea. However, that was Shota could see from above Mic's slanted sunglasses. The sea that Aizawa had once found so comforting had turned into a violent hurricane with a few words.

"I wish that you fools had figured it out earlier."

"Sho, you knew this was coming," Hizashi's voice chimed. Even when the love of his life tore down the sheets that hid the terrible truth, Shota's heart still tingled with joy when he heard Mic's dulcet voice. "You know what I said at that meeting."

Aizawa's eyes teared. "But- I thought you were just- I thought..." Shota stumbled for words. "I thought you were just... suggesting! I didn't take any hints!" Aizawa hid his face in his hands.

Hizashi chuckled. "None of you did. That's why I always found you hero-types so funny: can't tell a truthful traitor from a lying loyalist." He held Shota's chin up so their eyes met again. "You always were so smart. Why didn't you notice anything?"

For the past few months, Hizashi carefully moved his belongings over to an apartment he had rented on the other side of Tokyo, clear from the apartment they currently share. Sleeping items, hygienic items, and clothing were the last things he needed to move, and that's when Shota had discovered the missing objects. It only took a few sentences to the truth to peer its ugly head from the hole it lay in.

"Was I really that good at hiding?" Hizashi had noticed that Aizawa was crying harder and trying to not show it. "If it makes you feel better, I really did love you~" Hizashi chirped in a musical way. Aizawa closed his eyes in defeat; Mic stopped holding his face.

Shota dipped his face down again. He wasn't sure how to feel.

"You always knew that, even if you didn't know that I'm a villain. You knew that every time I kissed you, every time I snuggled up to you, hell, even every time I gave your sweet ass a good pounding that I loved you with all my heart."

Shota pulled his head up, his black hair levitating and his irises a glowing red. "I'm such an idiot."

"Now I wouldn't say that-"

"I should've never fallen for you!" Shota stood up, tears lacing his bottom eyelid. "You- you...!" Aizawa grunted from rage and ran into their bedroom. Hizashi followed.

Shota plunked down onto the bed and buried his face deep into a pillow- it smelled of Hizashi's shampoo. He hated it.

"Sho-"

"Don't call me that."

Mic suspired in dander. "Shota, look, I didn't mean to hurt you." He sat down next to Aizawa and ran his fingers through Shota's dark locks. Aizawa threw the pillow at him. He looked up.

"Then leave."

Mic stared deep into Shota's Spanish red eyes. They were the definition of much deserved hatred at that point in time. Aizawa forced his head back down.

"You don't want a goodbye? Not maybe a peaceful hug?" Hizashi leaned close to his face and whispered, "Maybe a kiss?" Mic smiled widely, "Or maybe a final night of pleasure?~" He kissed Aizawa's neck. Shota socked Hizashi in the face.

"Get out."

"C'mon, Sho~-"

"Don't call me that."

"Sho-!

"Go."

The blonde backed off as he saw the cherry brilliance of Shota's scowling eyes. He stood up and picked his pillow up off the ground. "Look," he sighed, "I thought it'd be forever too... but I knew that this would have to end someday. Goodbye Aizawa Shota." Mic retorted and left.