Alpha!Mic X Omega!Aizawa (LEMON)

(Thank you to Adrian_Mischief for the request! I've never written an Alpha/Omega, so I'm sorry if this isn't perfect)
(Also please disregard the picture. I didn't mean to insult Adrian in any way. They were actually extremely nice to me when I mentioned that I was taking so long. I just felt weird writing this. Sorry Adrian)

Your eyes match your personality: dark chocolate is bittersweet." Mic looked into Shota's dark eyes, and Shota stared back lustfully.
"And what is that supposed to mean?" He glared at Hizashi and grabbed his shirt collar, bringing him close.
Mic, not intimidated by Aizawa, observed his lover's eyes deeply. He smiled.
He said, "You're a tease. You're bittersweet because you've been teasing me all week." Mic forced his body closer to Shota's. "Sticking your cute ass out, wearing baggier clothes to bed, giving me your sexy tone. Unless you did that unintentionally?" Hizashi lowered his brows to show his sadness. Shota freed his grip and wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck.
"I've been horney all week," he told. "I was hoping you'd fuck me, but I guess you're not that bright."
Hizashi chuckled and bit Aizawa's neck. "Shut up and lay down." And with that, he forced Shota to the bed with a simple shove. The blonde then ripped off his own jacket and leaped onto his lover. He looked down and admired the man's body.
Aizawa wore a big black hoodie and dark grey jeans. The hoodie baggy, especially near Shota's wrists. The collar touched Aizawa's lower lip, making him look shy. The jeans, on the other hand, hugged close to his legs. Shota was also wearing a pair of cat socks, however that wasn't the target of Hizashi's interest.
In a personal way, Mic's interest was the lying position. Shota's arms were bent up, his lightly clenched fists near his shoulders. His legs were wrapped around Mic's slender waist, their loins forced together. Aizawa was, even if it seemed inadvertent, was attempting to rub some lust into Hizashi's chanticleer. Mic, however, wouldn't not give Shota the pleasure he craved. He forbade someone who was such a tease to take his manhood. Teasing was to be responded to with more intense teasing, even if the other lover craves the one with an indomitable desire.
In an instant, Yamada showed off his domineering power by gleaming a sexual smile. Underneath it, Shouta acted shyly, trying to show Hizashi that he wanted to have his brains fucked out, and whether Mic used his own length or a plastic toy didn't matter to him.
Yamada stated, "You've been bad, you know."
Aizawa responded, "Yes, and I don't think I should apologize, sir." He was obviously playing along to what he thought was a simply raunchy roleplay.
"And why not?" Mic inquiried.
"I'm grown, and I don't take shit from anyone, sir."
"Oh?"
"Yep."
Shouta stuck his tongue out in a rude yet teasing manner. It was one of his more chaste ways to tell Mic that he had a preturbance in his pants that needed dealing with. It called for Hizashi. "I'm here and I'm horney," it whimpered. "Please fuck me, please." There was a lot of emphasis on the pleases, especially the last one.
Mic thumped onto Aizawa and began to leave hickies on his neck, knowing well that no one would see them unless Shota had to fight or had gotten sloppy with his dressing. Shouta whined.
"Why don't you just fuck me?" He asked.
Hizashi, like the evil bastard he is, didn't respond. He left love marks in every spot. The discoloured skin made Shota's neck look like a painting. A painting of passionate purple and bilious blue in multiple, unyielding whisps.
Shouta finally forced words to form. "You're cruel, 'Zashi."
"I know, love."
"Why won't you fuck me?"
"Shush up, you tease."
Mic, done with Shota's neck, rubbed their bulges together. Yamada wasn't much of a teaser in bed, however he could make the black-haired fuck cry for his member when given a chance. Aizawa begged for Mic to stop, however his pleas fell upon deafened ears. He cried pitifully and made a soft moan as he released his seed in his boxers.
"You ass," Aizawa declared sternly.
"Yeah, yeah, I know," the blonde said, he then rolled his lover over and took his place. The black-haired man was forced on top of his boyfriend, leaving them with Aizawa cradled into Mic, them both facing the same direction. Yamada forced his second and third finger into his lover's agape mouth.
"Z-Zash~" Shota moaned, almost deafened by the digits, however Mic silenced him.
He commanded, "Shut up, tease!" He then pondered a minute. "Actually," he restated, "just my name. Only moan my name. Understand?"
Shota nodded.
"Good," Yamada claimed. "Now if you are good, you'll get what you need in time, you got it?" Mic was close to his lover's ear and could feel his hot, moist breath that ran from his mouth.
Shota, again, nodded.
"Good," the blonde declared, then went to his evil work.
He forced his middle and ring finger deeper into his boyfriend's wet cavern, then pulled them back out. In and out, in and out. It was a basic yet amazing rhythm. Aizawa moaned Mic's name.
"Hizashi~"
Mic responded with thrusts of his hips with each cry of his name.
There were a few times where it seemed that Aizawa wanted to add more words to his call, however they barely even embodied themselves. Hizashi questioned punishing Shota further, however forgave it because he knew that if Shota was doing this to him, he'd do the same thing. After a various amount of pelvic lunges that felt like a couple thousand, the dominant fiddle with his submissive's pants zipper and unleashed the reawakened fish that skulk within the murky fabric lake, captured by the insuperable shikari that had a violent hold on the milt veiled prey. Shota squirmed like a carp forced to the ground; he writhed in distress and yet in pleasure. The contact was more than his body could handle, but far off from what he wanted so very much.
Mic stroked up and down upon his lover's slimy cock, being tougher nearer the bollocks and kinder near the tip. He began to leave more imperfections upon Shota's extremely fucked up neck. Aizawa, on the other hand, had his voice begin breaking. Between the digits still forcefully exiting and entering his mouth and the pleasure he was receiving, he couldn't keep his words together. He'd begin to call for Hizashi, but would get lost in a deep moan instead.
Shota couldn't handle the pressure. His mouth was backed up with saliva, his neck stung horrendously, his dick mewled from agonizing elation. His heart ran faster than a bullet, and his asshole was tight. Hizashi's humping and grinding, while as amazing and as rough as it was, made Aizawa want to claw off his trousers and ride Mic, ignoring the parts of a condom and lubricant. His burning hole cried in torturous agony. The strain grew more and more tense with each nip, stroke, and hump.
It wasn't long before a plentiful amount of spine-tingling, heart-pounding strokes made Aizawa set his white paste at liberty. He stuck his tongue out and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and then defeatedly he lowered his head. He forced his haunch backwards in a lustful way. When Mic pulled his fingers out, Shota's tilted head released all of the saliva in a messy pile on his hoodie. He once again forced his head up, attempting to get the oxygen from the cool air above. He took several hearty gulps.
"God, you're a mess," Hisashi stated. "You okay?"
Shota nodded. While the adrenaline still flowed inside of him and while the pain was still unbearable, he was feeling fine. "I think I'm alright..." he said sleepily. His vision was going black.
"Good. Now, don't ever tease me like that again. Understood?"
Aizawa nodded, dozing off into sleep. The last thing he heard was Mic's sweet voice.
"I love you, Sho."

THEY'RE GAY BECAUSE I SAID THEY ARE (EraserMic Fanfics)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें