Chapter 14: Miss Jackson.

Start from the beginning

"Alright Sabrina, you got to play cool. You're going to walk up to them and speak to them like you're a civilized normal human being. I swear, if you let the psychotic fan side of you out, you will ruin everything. Play it cool, you got this."

"Morning," I greeted, as normally and non-psychotically as I could.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Can I sit with you?" I asked.

"Of course you can," Ashton said. He scooted closer to the glass-view as I took a seat beside him.

"Thank you," I smiled. I resisted the urge to tell him that he smelled and looked amazing by awkwardly fiddling with my hands in my lap.

"Wow, first day and you already got tardy." Luke teased, with his elbows propped up on the table placing chin in his palms to hold him up.

"No one told me!" I fought back. They just laughed at me.

"You should have read the pamphlet." Ashton said, taking a bite of his bagel.

"No one reads the fucking pamphlet!" I argued. Let's be real, no one read those things. They kinda just sit there and collect dust and are occasionally used as convenient coasters. And not only do people not read them, but Luke and Ashton also never mentioned anything about it yesterday. "It's half your guy's fault."

Ashton snorted, "How?"

"You failed to mention a pamphlet- the carrier of all the information- I need to know for the next day." I answered with a ton of sass in my voice. They looked down at their food as a victory smirk formed on my lips. "Where's my apology?" I taunted.

They both repeatedly mumbled 'sorry' glaring into their food. I told them it was fine, but they're so stubborn I bet they're still beating themselves up for this.

I planned on changing this depressing atmosphere by asking, "where do I get my food?"

"Oh yeah, in the morning this place is like a buffet, so just get a plate over there, then go wild." Luke said, pointing to the two areas.

I nodded as I stood up to head to the plates and utensils. As I carried my plate and utensils to the buffet section, I was astounded. Never in my life have I seen such fancy food. There were like eleven different kind of pancakes and waffles. Most of the other things I couldn't even pronounce because, it's French, Italian or, something. I didn't want to try any of the foreign treats, I was never the type to 'try new thing.' I'm more of the 'familiar fatty foods are my one and only.' I mainly stacked my plate with one chocolate chip pancake and one blueberry. The syrup variety made me want to cry. There were so many; it was beautiful.

I hurried back to my table and started to devour my pancakes. It looked as if I haven't eaten anything in months. I kept on moaning on how delicious this was.

"Wow, food turns you on and I don't?" Luke gasps. I just flipped him off causing them both to laugh.

Goddammit, let me enjoy my little piece of heaven.

~*~*~*~

10:37 A.M

Later on as we went over to the studio, I finally saw Dylan. We chatted for a bit, but it was still pretty awkward between us. Like, I just officially became 'frenemies' with her yesterday. She told me about some of the other contestants. There's Ruby the bitchy English girl sharing rooms with us, James from Canada, and Daniel from New Zealand. I'm not going to lie, but all them are super good looking as in 'Victoria Secret' and 'Calvin Klein' good looking.