Tajiah pov

Hi I'm tajiah me and my sister kiri live together because when our parents got divorced we moved with our dad but he died and we lost contact with our mom but anywho we moved from Ohio to Atlanta to a 3 bedroom apartment and the first day we got t...

Hi I'm tajiah me and my sister kiri live together because when our parents got divorced we moved with our dad but he died and we lost contact with our mom but anywho we moved from Ohio to Atlanta to a 3 bedroom apartment and the first day we got there some boys were trying to talk to me and my sister kiri but we didn't talk to them at first 😂......
but we just look around our new apartment I asked kiri do she like it she was like duh girl I love it 🥰 so I was looking around and said kiri girl we need furniture let's go to the furniture store..

Kiri POV

Me and tajiah were in the the car on the way to rooms to go to find us some bed sets , living room sets and then we are going somewhere else to get kitchen and bathroom stuff

Me and tajiah were in the the car on the way to rooms to go to find us some bed sets , living room sets and then we are going somewhere else to get kitchen and bathroom stuff ...

We finally arrived back home and the moving truck will be here tmr and I'm so happy because I hate sleeping on the floor but as we were walking upstairs some neighborhood boys tried to talk to us AGAIN and we just talked to them this time tajiah whispered kiri are they cute I said hell yea so we invited them over there name was kentrell and Kendall they were brothers.. me and Kendall are going to school together when school starts but it's only the beginning of summer so we gotta enjoy.

ILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY ..