Confusion before the chaos erupts...

Faith and Julian looked around in astonishment

Faith and Julian looked around in astonishment. Both totally unaware where and what everyone around them saw and that they were even there.

Yoko came up to them and said " Well Julian, That's about time, ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to my stepson Julian Lennon and his beloved future wife Faith. An hour ago they officially announced their engagement to me and Sean. Sean and I are very proud of Julian and his fiancé and there upcoming wedding. I would like to bring a toast to the upcoming wedding couple. Julian and Faith, I hope you both will have a happy and loving marriage. People, details about where and when the wedding will come later! Cheers!!!!"

Everyone around them started to cheer. Sean looked puzzled at his older brother and said softly that only Jules could hear it "Well Bro, I would have liked it more, if you had have been the first to inform me. But still, congratulations on your upcoming marriage!"

Charlotte came to Faith, embracing her and congratulating Faith first. Both Julian and Faith looked around as if the world around them had gone completely crazy. Engaged???? Upcoming wedding????

Faith blushed quickly and preferred to run away. Julian saw Faith's shock reaction and understood that he had to intervene. He had no other choice.

Julian grabbed her and pulled her intensely close to him and said to his stepmother "Dear Yoko, this evening should only be about the white feather foundation. We didn't wanne tell just yet about the fact that we got engaged. This evening was all for the white feather foundation.  Now you make it all about the engagement of Faith and me. Faith fully supports me with the white feather foundation. She has a special place for it in her warm heart. That is what attracted me in the first place to my beautiful fiance. So here I would like... "

Before he could talk further, Faith took over. She didn't wanne have anything to do with this. " What Julian means to say is that he hasn't yet... "

Sean who realized that this was going in the wrong direction quickly" gave you the right ring. I know, Julian has given this to me in custody. He was afraid of losing it before he could make you his fiancé Faith. But still one thing though, you have to know, Faith, that Jules is overwhelming now and a bit confused. He sometimes forgets one thing or a other. "

Julian snarled at Sean but made sure that only Sean and Faith could hear him " I sure will not forget to give you a kick in the butt! Have you and your mother gone mad? I am not engaged! I have no plans in that direction what so ever! Or in the furure at all! And certainly not now with her! "

Pointing at Faith who looked around in a total astonishment as if the world around them had gone completely crazy.

Sean grinned and quickly said "Hey Bro! You must understand,  that this will keep my mother out of my way for a while, she was lately all the time talking about me getting married to Charlotte soon, but she will now be too busy with your marriage. And leave me and Charlotte alone. Don't get me wrong Jules, I love Charlotte, very much. But I am still way too young to get married. You are a lot older then me. It is about time for you to settle down. You are not getting any younger Jules. Believe me, Faith is the right choice. "

Julian grunted "What are you talking about? You're 44 years old yourself. You won't be a small child forever. Even if your mommy thinks so! Charlotte won't wait forever until you grow up and ask her to marry you!"

Sean looked insultingly at Julian "Well before you go too far now. You should know that I intend to ask Charlotte to become the mother of my children. I don't want to get married to anyone. But I do want children, together with the woman of who I love more then life itself , but first, look at Faith Jules, she looks lost, is she okay?

So Julian turned around and saw that Faith was lost in her own thought and about to panic ...