chapter fourteen

~ 1 month later ~

y/ns pov;
jj and em ended up getting along alot, and they started dating around a week ago. jack left and went back to the us. jj and harry took us on a double date and asked us to move into the sidemen house with them. so we sold our apartment.

tonight is harrys surprise party because his birthday is tomorrow. the boys got harry out of the house by filming a video around london, i think they said its real life bingo? which leaves me and emily with enough time to set up the house, get ready and let everyone in.

me and emily finally finish setting up and start to get ready. we take a few photos and i post this, i know harry wont see it as he's filming:

 we take a few photos and i post this, i know harry wont see it as he's filming:

caption: lets party!!
tagged on the right: @emilyelizabethhhh

i look at myself in the mirror and decide to take my hair down and curl it. my brown hair falls down onto my sparkly dress that harry bought for me a while back.

the dj arrived and set up, starting to play music. soon after people started to arrive so me and emily let them in.

we dimmed the lights and people started to dance and talk.

i get a text of simon, "we're coming around the corner now!"

"okay guys theyre around the corner. if everyone could duck down and stay quiet please" i shout, the dj turning down the music.

i duck down with everyone as we hear the laughs of the boys approaching the door. the keys go into the door, unlocking it as they walk in. jj starts to film and the boys push harry forward and they follow him as he walks into the kitchen, confused. everyone gets their phones ready.

"SURPRISE" everyone jumps up, a wide smile forming on his face.

he looks at me; i walk over to him. he pulls me to him. "happy birthday baby" i say to him softly. i feel a tear drop onto my shoulder.

"baby.." i say pulling away, wiping his tear.

"awe" i faintly hear some people say

he looks around at everyone smiling.

"thankyou." he says looking at me. i look at everyone and open my arms, harry still holding me. everyone runs up to us and we all have a group hug.

after a little while of talking and harry introducing me to people. i look at everyone.

"now lets get this party started!" the dj turns up the volume and everyone gets on the dance floor. i start to dance with ethan and emily when i feel hands snake around my waist from behind and someone rest their head on my shoulder.

"you look amazing babygirl, thankyou for making this happen" harry says into my ear.

i place my hand on his head, playing with his hair softly as we both dance to the music.

im so lucky to be here, surrounded by these people.