chapter nine

harrys pov:

me and y/n are on our way to her favourite restaurant in london. honestly, its expensive as hell and i dont even know the name of it, but thats okay. its for her. i pull up and get out of the car, jogging over to her side of the car. smiling, i open the door and hold my hand out.

"whats gotten into you?" she chuckles

i giggle and then cover my mouth.

"did you just.. giggle?" she says, her face lighting up.

"AWWW" she says, squeezing my cheeks.

although she giggles all the time; ive never done it before.

"shushhh" i reply, grabbing her by the waist as we walk into the restaurant. shes quick to realise where we are, and she stops.

"harry.." she says quietly

i turn around and look at her, "yes?"

"its so expensive here.." she says

i nod, "anything for you y/n.." i flash her a smile, kiss her cheek and lead her to a table.

~~ the next morning ~~

y/ns pov:

i wake up to a shirtless harry fast asleep next to me.

goddamn my boyfriends hot.

suddenly, the air hits me and im freezing. i look down to see a naked me and then i remember last night vividly.

lets say things got.. messy?

not a bad messy

a sexual messy.

i shrugged it off and kiss harrys cheek. i get up and walk towards his drawers. because im here so often, one of the drawers is mine. i keep some extra clothes here for when i need them. i put on some velvet short shorts and a tank top. heading to harrys closet, i grab a w2s hoodie and head downstairs.

i see simon cuddling and kissing a girl on the couch. so i assume its his girlfriend, who ive never met before. i think he said her name was.. rosie?

simon pulls away from the girl and i notice she has dark blackish hair and brown eyes. they look into eachothers eyes and smile. yawning, i grab some cereal and sit at the worktop on a stool.

"oh hey y/n" si says

i look at them and rosie waves. quickly, i flash them a smile.

"hey" i reply

"thats y/n" simon tells the girl

"the one who harry talks about?" she replies

i blush and smile to myself. he nods and she gets up and runs towards me, engulfing me in a hug. i giggle and hug back.

"ive heard so much about about youuu!" she tells me

"i could say the same to you"

"well i'll let you two get to know eachother" simon kisses her cheek and decides to sit on the couch and watch a movie.

~~ 1 hour later ~~

rosies pov:

ahh! im so happy ive finally met her. we've gotten along so well and its like i've known her forever. we learnt alot about eachother and we decided we should ask the boys what they think about a double date. she seems really nice and i could see us 4 hanging out alot.

y/ns pov:

oh em gee.

im so happy i met rosie! shes so nice and i cant WAIT to get to know her more.

harrys pov:

i wake up to no y/n next to me and i start to panic. i quickly get out of bed then realise im naked and start to remember last night.

i zone back to reality with a smirk on my face and im quick to get into some joggers. i jog downstairs and see tobi, jj, ethan, josh and simon on the couch and y/n and rosie in the kitchen. i go up behind y/n and kiss her neck softly. she lets out a quiet noise and turns around on her stool.

"goodmorning" she smiles, pecking my lips.

"morning love" i reply.

"i see you two met?" i question

"yesss!" rosie says happily.

"well i'll leave you to it" i peck y/ns lips and join the boys on the couch.

AUTHORS NOTE:

simons girl, rosie is not harrys sister in this story. ofc harry still has his sister rosie in this, but simons girlfriend isnt rosie lewis!