How You Met

Midoriya:

Y/N Yagi is the only child of Toshinori Yagi, who is also known as All Might. The number one hero in Japan, the symbol peace. No one knows he has a daughter, though. He never said anything so he could keep her safe and out from any danger. Plus people would begin to question who her mom was.

So now she was gonna meet her dad in a street since he had run off to catch a villain. He was fast and she didn't want to raise any suspicion on why a teenage girl was the only one following All Might around. She didn't mind, it was cool being able to help him clean up after himself. She felt like a secret assistant.

Y/N got to the street where she had picked up her dad's tracks. A trick she learned from All Might, pretty cool and an advantage when All Might went off without Y/N. He was at an abonded street hovered over a passed out boy. She got closer to the both of them.

"I might have taken it too far." All Might mumbled, he knew Y/N was next to him. She couldn't help but chuckle at her dad's actions. He always acted heroic in front of everyone, but she knew how much of a klutz and nervous wreck he could be away from the public's eye. 

The H/C haired girl was able to examine the boy. He had green hair, cute four freckles on each of this cheeks, and a school uniform. He was around her age, he still had a baby face though. Y/N thought he was kinda of cute.

After some time he woke up. He freaked out once he saw Y/N's dad. Y/N noticed a journal while All Might kept ranting about being a pro and all of that crap.

Then she noticed the broccoli boy looking for something. The notebook probably, he must have dropped it when he was knocked out. She checked to see if her dad had signed it and he did. She helped the boy up and handed him the journal.

"Here you go." She smiled at him. He froze there then looked at the page where All Might had signed it. He began to freak out even more.

'Fanboys.'

Y/N thought while rolling her eyes.

Bakugou:

Y/N was accepted into class 1-A as the 21st student. She was Aizawa's daughter so he had requested for her to be with him. They let her in as long as she took the test like everyone else. She got third place.

The first day had been going good so far, before some jerk came and accidentally bumped into her in the hallway after lunch.

It was a kid in her class. Blondie, spiky haired, short tempered boy. She was expecting an apology or at least an are you okay. Although it wasn't gonna happen, seeing how he talked to a dude with glasses in he class as well.

Instead he grunted and glared at her saying, "Watch it, Extra." That made Y/N's blood boil. Extra?? Like hell Y/N Aizawa was gonna be known as an Extra to anyone.

Y/N was known for having a short temper and always yelling or arguing with someone who wronged her. It would be a true sight to see the most short tempered people like Bakugou and Y/N get in a bad argument.

"Sorry your highness didn't see you over your egoistic attitude." She retorted while crossing her arms. The halls got quiet once they heart her. Even some of her classmates were watching what was happening. They were curious to see what their new classmates were like.

Her new friend, Eijiro Kirishima was walking with her. He was seeing all of this unfold,  which made chills run down his spine. He really had the front row seats to a cat on dog fight between these two.

Bakugou looked back at her, sending death glares. "What did you say?" He growled and stuck out his hand. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Are you deaf? Apologize to me, you're the idiot who bumped into me."