Bitch Ass Lawyer.

Start from the beginning

I tell them what's going on and they don't seem as shocked. "I had a feeling that you knew about this. Did you tell Kelly?"

I shake my head, "Kelly doesn't know anything. I'm already risking everything by talking to you and asking you for this favor."

He looks at me and then at Olivia. "Maya rarely checks up on the kids. If we can get them on a plan in the next three hours they are safe. The minute the kids are safe I will tell Kelly everything and she will stay by my side. Once Maya finds out that I told Kelly everything she will go to my kids."

Ryan nods his head understanding where I'm getting at, "When she goes for your kids she will notice that they're nowhere around. You're making the kids leave the country just in case her hacker can locate them."

I nod my head and he pulls out his phone, "Half the team can go with them then."

Olivia raises her hand, "Are we going with them?! Please say we're going!"

Ryan shakes his head, "We are definitely staying here to get Maya." Olivia sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes.

"Steven and Jacob will most likely go. Eric doesn't want to get on any planes." Olivia crosses her arms and pout, "We can go there for our next vacation. Stop pouting."

Ryan wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer, "Do you want a kiss?"

I look away once they start kissing. I look at my hands. "You really do love Kelly, don't you?"

I look at Olivia and nod my head, "Yeah, I do. But I know she hates me."

Ryan claps his hands, "Okay, let's get your kids ready."

We stand up and walk to the playroom. "T-This is the playroom?"

Olivia asks as she looks around. She puts Isaiah down, "This is like a game room. Is that a ball pit?!"

I nod my head and laugh, "Yeah, Kelly wanted them to have one. Although they rarely get in it."

MJ walks up to me, "Hey Daddy!"

I bend down and smile, "Hey. Daddy planned a trip with you and your brothers and sisters. We have to pack quickly because the plane leaves soon."

Grayson runs up to me, "I want to help Daddy pack!" I pick him up and laugh, "Okay, go get the suitcases for me and then bring them to your room."

I put him down and he runs off, "Rain and Isaiah go help Grayson." They run off behind him and Aria walks up to me, "What about me Daddy?"

I pick Aria up and walk to the boys' room, "You can help me and your brothers pack."

Blaze and Gray come running in. I put Aria down and she hugs Blaze.

Olivia bends down and pet Blaze, "He's so cute."

I get some clothes out and minutes later Grayson, Isaiah, and Rain come in with suitcases. Each suitcase can fit two of the kids' belongings.

An hour later I am done packing up everything for the kids.

"Blaze, go get Gray bag." Blaze runs out and Ryan looks at me, "They're going to cry when they realize that me and Kelly are not there. Blaze and Gray will comfort them and calm them down."

Blaze comes back with Gray bag in his mouth. I pick Gray up and put her in the carrier.

"Steven and them will meet us at the airport. Send me a picture of your plane so they can know which one." I nod my head as I help the kids put their shoes on, "I send it once I get them in the car."