Slaughter House.

Kelly POV

"Kelly, what the hell happened?!" Liam asks me as he gets out of the car. Michael clears his throat and sigh.

"Liam, calm down. I really don't know what happened." He looks at Michael and then at me, "Do even know who that guy was?"

I shake my head and Liam sighs, "Okay, I'm sorry for yelling. We can talk about this tomorrow. Let's go home and get some rest."

He takes my hand in his and we get in his car. Michael stands outside until we are out of his sight.

"Liam."

He hums in response and I look at him, "I want to remember what happened that night." He looks at me and then back at the road.

"I don't want to be negative and all, but what if we find something out. What if we come to find out that you really did cheat on Michael?"

I look out the window, "I don't know, but I do know that I want to know what really happened that night."

Next Morning

I wake up to the sound of Brandi and Ethan arguing. I let out a low groan and slide out of the bed. I do my morning routine and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk out to the living room and see Liam eating and watching the couple argue.

"I will like to know why I was woken up from my sleep?" They both turn around to look at me, "Ethan's being a dumbass."

Brandi rolls her eyes and Ethan scoffs, "How am I dumbass?! It's not my fault that I don't remember what happened that night! I was drunk as shit and plus I wasn't even with you until the end of the night!"

I walk to the kitchen and make me some toast. "Liam told us that you want to figure out what happened that night." Ethan says as leans against the wall.

I nod my head, "Yeah, I need some type of closure."

Liam walks in the kitchen and comes to hug me from behind.

"You get the kids today. When are you going to start?"

I let out a long sigh, "Hopefully soon, I just need some type of memory from that night, but I can't remember anything."

My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Hey, it's me, Michael. I was letting you know that we have a meeting to go to. It's a three-hour drive." My mouth drop, "What? Why do I have to go?"

"Tell Liam about it too. We can take one car." I look up at Liam and he pretends he didn't hear the conversation.

"Okay, are you picking us up?"

"I don't want to go to that stupid meeting." Liam whines and I roll my eyes, "Yeah, I'll pick y'all up."

We hang up after that and I drop my head, "I still don't understand why do I have to come along."

Brandi laughs, "While you two are gone me and Ethan will try to figure something out." I nod my head and Ethan pouts, "I think I will rather be at work."

Brandi hits him and he laughs, "I'm joking. Give me a kiss." Brandi kisses him on the lips and I smile at them. Liam covers my eyes and carries me out of the kitchen, "Not in front of my precious Kelly!"

We start laughing, "Really Liam?!"

He puts me down in my room, "Get ready, Michael is most likely on his way." He runs out after that and I laugh.

I put on a suit and decide to let my hair fall down my back. I come out and I see Liam sitting on the sofa already dressed. "How the hell do you get ready so fast?"