Lunch Meeting.

Michael POV

Me and Kelly are on our way to a lunch meeting. "What is this meeting about?" I look at her and then back at the road. She doesn't even look my way, "It's about the amusement park you're trying to build. They're trying to make a deal with you, they want some type of ownership of the amusement park."

I roll my eyes, "This is pointless nobody's getting ownership. You're getting half ownership." She looks at me with wide eyes, "You're still giving me half ownership?" We stop at a stoplight and I look at her, "Yes, you wanted me to build an amusement park in the first place."

She looks back out the window, "I thought you wouldn't even go through with it since we're not together anymore." The light turns green and we head to a luxurious restaurant. "Why the hell would he choose this place?"

Kelly shrugs her shoulders, "Their dessert must be really expensive. I promised Tory I'll buy us some dessert." We walk in and the host leads us directly to the table. "Mr.Davidson is waiting for you."

Mr.Davidson sees me and smile. He stands up and shakes my head, "Nice that you agreed to have lunch with me." He looks at Kelly and then back at me, "She's still my assistant. Personal affairs don't mix in with our work."

We sit down and he starts talking about how he would think it would be a great idea to give him thirty percent of ownership. "What do I get out of this? We've never made a deal before or even acknowledged each other at companies events. Why should we even make a deal?" He clears his throat and looks at Kelly who is looking at the menu.

"If you can't say it in front of my assistant there's no need for you to say it all." Before he could say anything Kelly closes her menu and looks at Mr.Davidson, "Your company is crashing, isn't it?" His eyes widen and he clears his throat.

"The last time I look at your records your numbers were a little lower than usual. I noticed how in the past your numbers gradually dropped. You need some ownership of this amusement to keep your company running." He stares at Kelly wide-eyed and all of a sudden his phone starts ringing.

"You can eat lunch without me. I'm going to take this call. You don't have to worry about the deal anymore." He quickly gets up and speeds walk out of the restaurant. I look at Kelly and stands up, "Where are you going? We haven't eaten yet?"

She picks up her purse and then looks at me, "I'm not eating here. What's the point of eating such expensive food? Plus you can't stand my presence. Why would you want to eat with someone who cheated on you?" She walks away after that, "I'll walk back."

She says as she walks further away. Kelly never really like eating at expensive places. She said she will be satisfied with McDonald's. I stand up and walk out. I stop at a sandwich shop and order me a sub. I go back to my office and eat my lunch at my desk.

I look at my calendar on my desk and sigh. Michael, Zia, and Rain start kindergarten this year. Aria, Grayson, and Isaiah start preschool this year also. "Me and Kelly will have to go to open house for them."

I set a reminder on my phone and finish up my food. I get back to work and look for a contractor for my future amusement park.

Towards the end of the day, I hear Kelly's door open. I look up from my computer and she comes in with a stack of papers, "I've finished all of the work for today. Anything else you want me to do?" I shake my head, "No, you can go home."

She walks out after that and I look at the time. "I promised the kids I'll cook for them today." I turn my computer off and walk down to my car. I hear Blaze bark as I pull up.

"Hey, buddy. You've been good today?" He barks in response and I hear the kids running towards me, "Hey daddy!" They all shout at the same time.

I bend down and they all give me a hug, "Hey, daddy's home early so he can cook for you." They start cheering and I laugh, "What do you guys want for dinner?"