Vampire/wolf and Paranormal. It goes way beyond my imagination! xD Title would be: The Third World War (Between Vampires and Werewolves) xD

What do you want to/did you major in, in university?

MBA (Master in Business Administration)

Would you rather go to the Grammys or the Academy Awards?

Grammys *.*

You have to set your story in a country that isn’t your own, and isn’t the US or the UK. Where would you set it?

Australia or Canada

Would you rather be an extra in a huge, blockbuster movie or have a character named after you in a self-published, unpopular book?

A character named after me. Sweet !:3

What time period/place (e.g. middle ages, 12th century China, Ancient Egypt) would you like to live in and why?

Middle Ages in European countries. Just yet another fascination! :D

Are you an old soul or a young soul?

Mixture of both xD

What song annoys you more than anything else?

Gangnam Style! X_X

In the movie of your life, who would play you?

Ashley Olsen

Quick What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you read the word ‘Swamp’?

Green.

What is something that you do not understand AT ALL and you don’t think you ever will understand it?

Why girls play dumb and so desperate to gain attention? O.o Also why do people have such a low self esteem? C’mon guys and girls, you’re all special. Don’t settle for less :)

Have you ever been to Scandinavia?

Yes. In a PC game called Age of Empires! *.*

Which is your favorite letter of the alphabet and why?

S and J. It has memories attached :)

Lucky number?

8 and 11

What’s the physical feature people comment on the most?

Hair and Lips

Which of the ancient pantheons—Greek Mythology, Egyptian mythology etc.— do you find the most interesting?

Both fascinate me! *.*

What, in your opinion, is the most unrealistic thing about zombie movies?

Everything! :\

Insert a fandom: ‘Fans of.....would love my story!’

Beliebers

On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the world in your book? (Ten being a world that is completely horrible, one being a utopian heaven).

5. No heaven. No hell.

One of your characters can come to life; who is it and why?

Nathan. He’s rich. And classy! xD

Paste your favorite quote from your story and explain why you love it

“Maybe Nature always has a plan to bring out the hidden one” It’s the universal truth + the theme to my story.

Did you/are you writing this in correct order or just whatever scene you feel like should be written next?

Order wise!

Guesstimate how many hours of planning you did before beginning to write this story.

6! Or more xD

Who, or what, is the main antagonist? Explain them. Are they evil, misunderstood or something else?

There is none. My story portrays a different concept ;)

Describe the most attractive character in the series: features, clothing and personality

Chloe. I won’t describe her she’s not to be given away yet ;)

Which is the strongest in your story: setting, characters or plot?

Plot.

Who is the best couple in your story?

You decide ;) Noe or Naire ;)

If you had to cut one main or main supporting character from your story, who would it be?

Stephan. Nathan’s Best friend.

Every character in the story comes over for a cocktail party at your house. What would happen?

I would get to do a cocktail party! That’s what’s gonna happen! *.* :P