Chapter 22

Billy White
"How are you feeling?" I asked my twin sister as I threw my arm over her shoulder as we walked down the hallway of the school.

"I'm good, glad it was just a scare" She said referring to her pregnancy scare.

After learning that she could've been pregnant I was shocked — shocked that she even had sex and shocked that she could've been pregnant.

I knew she was scared and nervous because we're only fifteen and we're still learning as we grow but that's what happens when you have sex.

"Yeah me too, have you talked to Cisco since it's happened?" I asked her as we made our way into the cafeteria.

"You know I've been distancing myself from him since it's happened because I was so mad at him but it's like now that everything has happened I can't really blame him because we both laid in his bed and did what we did ya know? I know he's probably mad that I distanced myself from him but I was scared, I was soo fucking scared"  she said as I held her.

"Just talk to him sis, you know he loves you and only wants the best for you. You're on birth control now so you're good" I nudged her causing her to laugh out.

"You right" She chuckled and looked at me.

"Our birthday is coming up" I told her as she smiled and nodded. Our birthday is November 12th. "In five more days"

"Yes our sixteenth birthday, what do you want to do?" She asked me as I smiled thinking about our birthday.

"I wanna go on a cruise" I told her as she looked at me.

"Yesss a cruise, we can invite all our friends and everything" She said as I nodded. "I can even invite Cisco"

"You think dad is gonna let you?" I asked as she sighed.

"It's gonna be hard to convince him to let me bring him but it's worth a try" She said as I nodded. "Anyway, you ready to find out if we having another little brother or little sister?"

We find out the sex of our sibling tomorrow and honestly I was more than excited. He or she would be dad's eighth child but our stepmom's fifth.

"Yess oh my gosh I hope it's a boy" Adalynn said as I chuckled.

"I think it's a girl, Deyjah's been too emotional and have you noticed she's more mean this pregnancy.. like with Aiden she was mean, with Noah she was emotional and with the twins she was both but her mood is totally different from this pregnancy it's like she's extra moody" I said as Adalynn nodded.

"I noticed that too but her stomach sit low, she loves spicy foods and... I just think it's a boy" Adalynn said as I laughed.

"Aye my boyyyy" I heard someone say and I turned around seeing it was my homie Quan.

"Wassup my guyyyy" I said dapping him up as he looked at Adalynn.

"Hey Adalynn, ian seen you in a good minute" Quan told Adalynn as she stood there awkwardly.

"Yeah it's been a while" Adalynn said scratching her head. She then looked at me and smiled. "Imma see you later bro, next seeing you Quan"

"Why she always gotta make it awkward?" Quan asked me while watching Adalynn walk off.

"That's you, you knew he had a boyfriend and yo stupid ass still tried taking her on a date" I told him as he scoffed. It's been weird between them since Quan tried asking her out and she dissed him, he was mad at first but he eventually got over it but the awkwardness is still in the air.

"Anyway nigga the reason I came over here was because I wanted to know was you going to Dylan's party tonight?" Quan asked me as I sighed and actually thought about it.

"I don't know man, my stepmom gender reveal tomorrow. I'm not gonna feel like getting up in the morning" I told him as he rolled his eyes. "You know how I am about my sleep man I'll see tho, what time it start?"

"Around 9 and it end at midnight. Lola gonna be there" He said smirking. I laughed and looked his way.

"What that gotta do with me? That girl ain't worried bout me" I told him making him laugh.

"You could shoot ya shot though, I mean since you single and all" Quan said as I rolled my eyes. I wasn't really looking for a relationship but if it so happened to come my way I'll allow it.

Jahari and I broke up because we both wasn't ready for a committed relationship like we thought we were, we're still friends but as far as a relationship goes we cut the line on that one.

"I don't man I'll think about it, if I do slide through I'm not staying till midnight" I informed him as he nodded.

"That's cool bro" he replied as we found somewhere to sit.

———
"Aye man you made it" Quan said dapping me up once I walked up on him.

"Yeah I can't stay long, I got my dad car and we got something important going on tomorrow" I informed Quan.

"Alright, Alright. Come grab a drink man" Quan said as I sighed and walked behind him.

I knew tonight would be a long night.

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God Bless You All❤️🙏🏾

Vote

Comment