Chapter 1

Deyjah Harris
I opened my eyes looking to my right seeing my handsome husband sleeping so peacefully making me lean over and kissed his juicy lips.

He smiled and opened his eyes and looked at me for a while.

"Good morning baby" He spoke as I bit my lip.

That raspy voice never fails to turn me on.

"Good morning hubby" I smiled big and got out of bed.

I walked in my huge bathroom and pulled down my pants doing my business.

Ten minutes later I grabbed some tissue and wiped then got up and flushed the toilet walking over towards the sink washing my hands.

I walked back in my room and kneeled down towards the bed and said my morning Prayer.

"Thank you Lord for waking us up another day, giving us Blessings even though we may not deserve all of it. Thank you Lord for the food we eat, clothes on our backs, thank you for everything we have literally everything please help me if I ever seem to do anything wrong or start to go into the wrong path help me Lord. Thank you for Blessing me with the family I have, forgive me for all my sins and please continue to Bless us all, including the people we don't know please make sure they are all okay please Lord and thank you for everything you've done and is still doing! I Love you God and I Love you Jesus and I know you two Love us more than we'll ever know or even think so again I thank you both and please continue to protect us and keep us safe. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen" I finished my morning Prayer then got up.

"Amen" Clarence said as I looked up and smiled big.

I got up and walked downstairs hearing music being played while Billy was sitting at the table eating cereal.

"Hi mommy" Jamya excitedly squealed as I smiled.

"Hey baby where Ariunna?" I asked Jamya as I ran my fingers through her long thick black hair.

"Upstairs getting her backpack" Jamya said as I nodded.

Today is the kids first day of school and I'm honestly so happy like they all been under me and their dad all summer giving us no alone time and now that summer is over me and Clarence can finally have some alone time.

"Cash app me $100 bruh" Billy said as he talked on the phone making me laugh and shake my head. "Kayden come on bruh I need money for school"

"Ask uncle for $100 dude" Kayden said through the phone as Billy frowned making me laugh.

"Man no I'm a whole gangster outchea what I look like asking my dad for money?" Billy asked Kayden as I laughed once again.

"A gangster who need some money for school! I had to beg my dad for the money that I got in my pocket! Ion get paid till Friday then I'll probably cash app you like $40" Kayden said as Billy frowned once again.

"Forty dollars? Boy you tripping tripping" Billy said as Kayden laughed.

"Boy you ain't finna get one hundred dollars out of me and you got them thots who'll drop anything for you" Kayden said as I kinda frowned.

"Thots?" I thought out loud.

"See look bruh you finna get me in trouble" Billy sucked his teeth as Kayden laughed.

"Oops sorry bruh! Hey auntie I love you" Kayden said as Billy blew out a breath.

I know I'm not his mother by blood but I'm still his mother and none of my kids about to have "thots" just for the fame of it.