Chapter 14

Clarence White
I sat up on the bed putting my shoes on while house of Payne played on the tv. I laughed at what Curtis had told CJ and just shook my head.

I felt the bed move meaning Deyjah was waking up. I looked back and saw her rubbing her eyes and getting up.

"Good morning baby" I said leaning over to kiss her juicy lips.

"Mmm, good morning you headed to work?" She asked as I nodded and turned back around.

Today I had to go to Adalynn & Billy school since I'm a part time basketball coach there. But today I had to be in the gym to deal with other kids since their wasn't gonna be any other coaches there today.

"Yeah, imma take the twins since we going to the same place" I said as she nodded. "You work today?"

"Yeah I need to be getting up right now before I be late" she said as she stretched out and sat up against the headboard.

"Who watching Noah?" I asked her as I stood up.

"My mom. I already know he gonna act a fool when he see that I gotta go to work" she sighed as I shrugged.

"Stop spoiling him everytime he cry then he wouldn't be crying every time you go somewhere" I said as I watched her frown.

"It's hard not to spoil him I don't like him crying" She said as I laughed and shook my head.

"He's a boy though who don't need to be babied up every time he don't get his way" I said as she just stared at me making me laugh. She don't like when I'm right.

She didn't say anything else she just got up out of bed and walked around to go the bathroom. I stopped her and grabbed her waist.

"You mad now?" I asked her as I rubbed her booty through her booty shorts.

"No I'm not, now move I gotta use the bathroom" she whined as I kissed her neck and slapped her butt making her throw her head back.

"Stop Clarence" she pouted while pushing me back and walking to the bathroom as I laughed.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time as it read 7:30 which was time for me to go.

"Babe I gotta go come give me a kiss" I told Deyjah as she walked out the bathroom drying her hands off.

"See you later babe" she said as she stood on her tippy toes and kissed my lips. "Be careful, I love you"

"See you later ma and you be careful too, I love you more" I said as I slid my phone into my pocket and grabbed my wallet and keys.

I walked out the room and down the stairs seeing all my kids sitting at the table eating breakfast.

I kissed all their foreheads and looked at Adalynn and Billy.

"Come on let's go" I told them as they got up.

"You taking us to school?" Adalynn asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I'm working there today" I told her as she nodded and smiled. "What you all smiley for?"

"I can't smile?" She asked me as I laughed.

"Usually you all mean in the morning" I told her as she chuckled.

"She seeing Cisco later today" Billy said as he walked out the kitchen and grabbed his backpack.

"How you know?" I asked him.

"She just got off the phone with him" Billy said as I nodded.

"Stay out my business" Adalynn glared at her twin brother as I laughed.