Description (Recap)

Deyjah Harris
Today was the day I have been waiting for since I was asked the big question, today was the day I dreamed about since I was a kid, today is the day I get to see all the beautiful things I helped do to make this one of the second best days of my life, today was my wedding day and I was honestly so nervous to walk down that aisle and have all the attention on me but I knew today my life would change for the better.

I have been through so much with boys and even with friends, I have been lied to, lied on, cheated on, talked about and so much more but I knew that no matter what the haters said I knew I was beautiful and I knew I was a good person.

I've always imagined myself being a mom and a wife at a certain point of my life but I didn't think it was all gonna happen at the age of 19 but God and Jesus had better plans for me and for that I thank them everyday so much I don't know what or where I would be if it wasn't for God and Jesus.

After today I was gonna be a married woman and it was honestly sooo surreal to even think about it.

After today I was gonna spend my entire life with the man I Prayed and asked God and Jesus to send me and I couldn't wait for it all to happen.

I was in the back room getting ready as all the girls tried to talk to me to get me out of being nervous.

"You finna be a married woman after today! You've always wanted this Deyjah and it's finally happening. Your dream finally came true" Zonnique said as a tear fell from her eye. "I'm so proud of you Deyjah like you don't even understand and it's crazy that my little sister is getting married before me and she became a mom before me which is surprising"

We laughed a little as she continued.

"But I'm proud of you and I wouldn't have it any other way I love that Clarence loves you and deals with your attitude and still at the end of the day loves you like you're the only girl in this world. I thank God and Jesus for sending Clarence to my sister because without them she wouldn't be getting married to a good man" Zonnique said as I started crying. "Ms. Carmen thank you sooo much for raising a gentleman I love you so much for that because he treats my little sister like the Queen she is.. but yeah I'm not gonna get all sentimental and have you crying because you're gonna mess up ya makeup"

I laughed once again as she smiled.

"But just know that I love you sooo much Deyjah and I wouldn't trade you for anything I Thank God and Jesus for my sisters" Zonnique said as I hugged her.

"Thank you sooo much Zonnique" I said as I smiled.

"You're welcome sis now stop crying let's get you together" Zonnique said as I smiled.

They got me together then got ready to walk out.

"You're gonna do a great job! Just relax and focus on your vows. We'll be out there where everybody is at" Zonnique said as I nodded. "Dad is out here waiting for you"

I nodded once again as they all left the room.

Tajiah, Freedom, Faith, Zonnique, Jaliyah & Jalen are my bridesmaids.

I finally calmed down a little and got myself ready to marry the man of my dreams.

"Okay, I'm ready" I said to myself as I walked to the door and opened it seeing my dad.

"You ready?" Dad asked me as he held his arm out.

"I am" I smiled and nodded.

He nodded as I put my arm in his arm and walked slowly to where everyone was at.

I would sometimes catch my dad wiping his eyes as we continued to walk.

I knew exactly why he was crying and it was honestly making me emotional a little bit.