Three.

"It's really nice of you to take me home. Thank you." The words stumbled out of my mouth. Worst than my body stumbling to Tyler's car. Tyler chuckled under his breath.
"You're welcome. You don't have to thank me anymore. You've said the same thing at every red light." I glared my eyes at him. He laughed loudly at my expression. I didn't realize I was staring at him until he reached for my hand. His soft lips caressed the skin at first. He kept his eyes on the road and I kept my eyes on him. I reminded myself how to breathe when I felt his lips peck the back of my hand. A cocky smile curled his lips.

"Is that how you plan to sweep me off my feet? As if your custom Ferrari 458 Italia hasn't already." He almost dropped my hand. He kept bouncing his eyes from the road to me, still holding my hand to his lips.
"You know cars?"
"Raised by my dad and two brothers." He nodded his head. "Can I have my hand back?" I raised an eyebrow at his glaring. We stopped at the last red light before my apartment. I tugged his hand to my lips. I kept my eyes closed while I traced his skin with my lips. I felt him squirming as I moved the very tip of my tongue from the back of his hand to his thumb. I scowled at him seductively inching his thumb into my mouth. He bit his lip, unable to control the bulge growing in his suit pants. I figured this would probably result in a one night stand with him but at least we could both get something out of it. Once his thumb was completely in my mouth, I wrapped my lips at the base and sucked it.
"Oh, my god." He quivered. I gave him a sly smile. The cars behind us honked their horns, bringing us back into reality. "You're in trouble now." He groaned. I eagerly gave him his hand back.

Tyler insisted on walking me to my door. I had sobered up during the drive, especially since his hand kept teasing my inner thigh after my thumb sucking tease. I figured I would oblige his wishes once again.
When we finally made it to my apartment's front door, I rustled through the small satchel to find my keys with my back to him. I froze at his hands on my hips. I tried to turn around but he pushed himself into me. He moved the hair away from my neck. His hot breath tickled the little hairs.

"I want to kiss you." He whispered into my neck. His hands progressed to my sides then back down to my hips. I closed my eyes at his fiery touch. With my little 5'3 stature, his broad 6'1 frame towered over me.
"I don't kiss until the third date." He kept his hands at my hips to spin me around to face him. His brown eyes were filled with desire and lust.
"But yet you can suck my thumb?"
"I was giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"I want to taste you." He leaned in. I adverted his lips which resulted in planting them on my neck again. He let out a growl as he sucked at the delicate skin, pulling me into him with his hands on my lower back. The sharp pain of him sucking at the skin felt good. I grabbed his biceps.
"Okay..okay. Come in." I moaned. I turned around, searching for my keys again. "No kissing. You can't be loud. My roommate is asleep. You better have a condom." I opened the door, held onto his hand and led him to my room through the dark apartment.

He immediately stripped my clothes off after I locked my door and shut off the bedroom light. We kept the bathroom light on to at least help with seeing each other.
I unbuckled his pants, still trying to dodge his kisses. I dropped to my knees as he pulled out his hard member. I didn't bother taking off his pants or briefs. I had to have him in my mouth. Feeling his size in my hand made me a bit nervous. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue to take in his entire shaft.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned out loudly. I quickly took him out of my mouth to shush him. "Sorry, sorry." I smiled at his cute Canadian accent. He threw back his head at my gentle strokes and once again taking it all into my mouth. I sucked the tip of his cock and stroked the shaft with my hand. "Oh, my god..ohhh." He moaned softly, still keeping his head back. I continued the stroking as I smiled up at him.
"Condom?"
"In my wallet." He groaned when I stopped stroking him. He took out his wallet from his pants before shimmying out of them. I wiped away spit from my mouth and looked up at him again. He wiggled the condom at me and placed it on the bed. I shrieked at his sudden grip on my waist to throw me onto my bed. He pulled my legs so that I was almost hanging off the edge. He shushed me sarcastically. He maneuvered his body between my legs. His lips and his hands worked their way down my entire body. He lifted my legs to reveal my glistening slit. I giggled at his smile. I arched my back and closed my eyes at the feeling of his tongue caressing my clit. "Fuck, you do taste good..." I arched my back even more at his words. He slid a finger into me. "...and you're so tight." A moan escaped my lips. His tongue circled around my throbbing clit. I raised my arms above my head in bliss. He knew what he was doing. My legs were shaking at his tongue sliding into me.

"Fuck me." I whispered.
"Hmm? What?" He popped his head up, still fingering my opening and rubbing my clit with his thumb.
"Fuck me, Tyler."
He stood up in front of me and licked his fingers clean. My legs turned into mush at the sight. I bit my lip at his cock even more rock hard than before.
"Move up." He instructed. I worked myself up to the top of the bed and threw off the pillows. He climbed onto the bed, removed his shirts and threw them behind him. I let out a nervous giggle. I watched him slide on the condom and align himself at my opening.
"Go slow. It's been awhile." He nodded his head rapidly at my request. I grimaced at his size now feeling even bigger inside of me. My hands abruptly held his defined chest to control his thrusts. I adjusted to his size letting out subtle and quiet moans. I spread my legs wider, taking him inside of me completely. "Faster." I cooed. I moved my hands from his chest to his very chiseled six pack. He sped up the thrusts carefully. He cupped my breasts, tugged and pinched at my nipples. He continued to thrust himself inside of me as he lowered his mouth to my left nipple. His tongue flicked and teased it. I tightened my legs around him. "Faster." I repeated more aggressively. He darted his eyes to mine, keeping his tongue working on my erect nipple. He held himself above me and stopped.

"You want it harder?"
"Yes."
"Don't scream." He threw one of my legs onto his shoulder, placed a hand over my mouth and slammed his cock into me. I moaned loudly into his hand. I already felt the orgasm approaching. He managed to keep the pace going so I knew I was going to explode. I nodded my head with his hand still over my mouth, muting the moans as they became even louder. I raised my other leg so it could also be on a shoulder. Even though I could breathe when he was covering my mouth, I gasped violently when he removed it to hold onto my legs.

"Oh..fuck..yes..don't stop.." I whimpered. His thrusts got deeper and faster. The orgasm sent lightning throughout my entire body. "I'm cumming!" I yelled. He let go of my legs as he slowed his thrusts. His grip tightened on my thighs. His cock pulsing inside of me.
"Holy shit..I'm cumming..uhh..fuck." After a few seconds, he held onto the condom as he carefully slid himself out of me then dropped to the bed beside me. His chest raising rapidly in the soft light. "I...have never cum that fast...before." He panted. I victoriously smiled at him. He chuckled at me before leaping from the bed to take off the condom in the bathroom. I massaged my sore legs and drifted off to sleep.