Bundle Of Joy~27 [unedited]

Magsimula sa umpisa

Soon their doctor came out of his large office and Lisa nervously swallowed.

She wished Rosé was by her side.

Her father would yell at her if she cried. She was a big girl. Big girls don't cry.

After her father had explained everything to the doctor, and she zoned out, it was brought to her attention that she had to undergo three blood tests and a physical examination.

She looked scared at her father but he walked out of the room, probably for another business call.

Her mother wasn't there to hold her hand and tell her comforting words while treading her fingers through her hair. She wasn't there to make her feel a bit relaxed.

A nurse asked her to roll up her sleeve and started to disinfect the area.

When Lisa saw the needle that the doctor was preparing she felt herself getting terrified.

"Do I have to let blood get drawn?" She asked in a small voice and the doctor and nurse chuckled and nodded.

"Are you scared?" The nurse asked and Lisa nodded as he approached with the equipment.

"You don't have to be. It won't hurt a lot. It will just feel like a slight pinch."

She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to relax.

The moment she felt something pierce her skin, however, she felt darkness engulf her.

When she opened her eyes again she saw that there was a band aid on the spot.

"She's awake doctor." A voice said making him get up and walk over to his patient. "You okay there Lisa?"

She nodded and sat up right.

"I will please ask you to strip as we now need to continue with the physical examination." The doctor explained and Lisa tensed up.

"I need to get naked?" She whispered in shock and he nodded. "Yes, don't worry. We see a lot of people naked. It is something regular for us. No need to feel shy or ashamed. It is completely for your well being.

Lisa nodded and swallowed. She started to pull her sweatshirt over her small upper body.

She didn't like this.

***

Lisa smiled at a picture of Elkie.

Whenever she wasn't at school, at Minjae his place or with the three girls she was at Luna her place. She enjoyed spending time with the older girl and her daughter.

Elkie was such a sweetheart and managed to capture Lisa her heart.

'Elkie has been asking for you' Luna texted her and Lisa couldn't help but feel her heart flutter. 'I will come see you guys as soon as possible.'

The doctor approached her and her father with the results so she quickly locked her phone and put it away. She felt nervous. She had a gut feeling telling her that something was wrong.

Maybe the test had been wrong. Maybe she had been pregnant all along.

"Lisa Manoban. Mr Manoban. I have to give you some good and bad news. Which one would you like to receive first?"

She saw a glint in her fathers eyes. "The good news please."

Lisa swallowed and nervously stared at her shoes.

"Well, the good news shows that she isn't pregnant..."

He cleared his throat and straightened his back a bit.

"The bad news however... I'm sorry to inform you Lisa, but we fear that you aren't able to get pregnant."

Lisa blinked a few times. Had she heard it correct?

"You mean right now? Right? Right now I won't be able to get pregnant."

The doctor smiled sadly and shook his head. "I mean for your whole life Lisa. You are infertile. We think so at least... We need to run a few more tests in the upcoming weeks but we are pretty sure."

She felt the ground crumple beneath her feet.

She wouldn't be able to have a child of her own.

Tears were building up in her eyes.

She maybe didn't want to get pregnant now, but that didn't mean that she didn't want to get pregnant later.

She wanted to have a bundle of joy, her own bundle of joy, like Elkie running around her house one day.

She wouldn't be able to get that.

Why?

/////////////////////////////////

Hehehe you really thought that I would get 17 year old Lisa get pregnant by a 23 or smth like that old guy?

I am not that cruel.

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter

Also thanks for the 1K💙