Author's Note

I know I'm a writer and I'm supposed to be good with words, but I honestly don't know where to start. I've been working on this story for nearly two years now, and I never could have finished it without all of you. It means so much to me to have people reading my story and sharing their thoughts. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed reading Kara and Zadia's story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Though not for a few months, I will be editing this story in the future, so I would love to hear all of your thoughts- like what did you like or dislike? What would you change? Who was your favorite and least favorite character? Everything is helpful!

Final word count of Secret Super: 92,329

And a few fun facts about the story:

- In the very first draft, Kara was a cyborg with amnesia and an evil twin sister, Zadia worked in a museum and her power was super-speed, and the ultimate villain was not Xavier but a woman called the Scientist.

- This story takes place in something called a ecumenopolis, a planet-wide city, with multiple levels.

- A major food source on this planet is the ocean. Hence the references to fish smells and nutritional algae as a food source.

- Smog (derived from the words smoke and fog) is caused by the photochemical reactions of nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxides, and volatile organic compounds with sunlight.

And a question for anyone who's made it this far: If you could have any superpower, what would it be? And would you want to be a superhero in this universe?

Again, thanks for your support and goodbye for now!