TRIGGER X Reader(Unexpected Girl)

Hey reader-chans!!!!!How are you??? (*⌒∇⌒*)
I just wanna say that this story kind of weird...a little...i guess.

This story actually a celebrating for my exam is over finally 😂 Just enjoy it only. lol ( ̄▽+ ̄*)

Your pov

I've been working at Yaotome Production as video editor.I gotta say it that idol group in this agency are hotties.Sometimes at the work place,I always seen President's son and Kujo Tenn fighting each other at the middle of hallway.Don't you guys ever think that they could be a great couple!???Sometimes I always see that Tsunashi-san and President's son walking together and chit-chat happily.Same goes when Kujo-san and Tsunashi-san too.

What I can do just watching them, enjoying the view of them and trying not to activate my........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fujoshi mode.

I am secretly a FUJOSHI.No one knews it except my friends and my parents and my siblings.I am always trying not to overreacted towards two good looking men being together and do unbelievable things.

The first time meeting with TRIGGER,My heartbeat beating so fast.But after saw them being like a family type,I change my mind to ship them.

End of your pov

*at the present time*

"I like you!!!Please go out with me,(L/N)-san!!!"

You freeze for a while before start back to a reality.Your brain still in confusing and trying to refresh back that.....TRIGGER are confessing at you at the same time.

"(L/N)-san,are you okay?" Tenn said as he keep his angelic reaction and does'nt know why there's a white fur?....or pink fur?

"O-oi,stop staring like that!!You make me blushing really hard...." A cold gaze and blushing Gaku look away of embarrassment.

"(L/N)-san,s-sorry that we suddenly say that." A 'known' as ero-ero beast who actually is such a soft boy,feeling guilty written on his face.

You just keep staring and keep thinking that,you don't know how to reacted in this kind of situation.Usually there's no one dare to confess at you during your high school life because of your cold gaze that you always give.

The more stares you give to them, the more they feel an awkward situations.

Finally you back from reality and turn around from them.TRIGGER was confuse and asking if you okay or not.You start running away and make them shock.

"W-what's wrong with her?" Said the leader of TRIGGER while still in shock.

"Hahh,as I thought.We should'nt confess it too fast...." Said the center of TRIGGER and look at Gaku with such a face."What!?So this is my fautl!???" "Yes,your fault,Gaku." "I just give an idea!!" "Still your fault."

The oldest one in group just give a facepalm to the two.He just don't know what to say and already give up to stop the two fighting.

*at your house*

"Welcome home,dea-!?" Your mom who is welcoming you home suddenly shock by your weird behaviour.You just entering the house and go straight to your room and lock it.

"Now what's wrong with that girl? Does'nt have money to buy another BL manga?" Annnnnnd your mom walk back to the kitchen and make your favoirite dish.

In your room,you throw your handbag and your phone on the bed and lay on it.Still,you keep thinking what just happen at the work place.Your mind is already blank.Can't think.Can't blink your eyes too(lol).