❤️❤️Valentine Day 10th Questions❤️❤️

First of all, happy valentine day everyone!!!
Are all..... Celebrate your valentine with ur characters? I bet yes cause thats what im doin (ಥ_ಥ)
Yo, I want a boyfriend... Srsly.
No, jk. Hard to find a boyfriend that suit for us. Plus the (handsome+good) one. (ಥwಥ)
.
.
.
Anyway, I got questions for you guys. And of course I answer them too so that yall know what i'm into and pls dont complain my stories this and that.
.
.
(No another update since I lost ideas.)
.
.
.
1. Did you prefer fluff or gore?
~ I am into gore and full of blood. Even though I have phobia with it.

2. What kind of romance story you actually like?
~ Something that into 18+ a bit. And a little adult and conflict(?)

3. What kind of character you want to be in one story?
~ A heroine that is savage af and very harsh with words. But at the same time, the heroine is gentle.

4. Is there any fandom you into it other than Idolish7
~ Yes. Heaven Official Blessing. Chinese BL novel by MXTX. Yall should try read the novel (ಥwಥ)♡

5. If you a villain in the story, what kind of villain you want to be?
~ A villain-heroine type. Just like in most manhwa I read, there is a female characters that is a villain and heroine at the same time.

6. Are you in LGBT+
~ No. I am a very straight person that like yaoi. I am obsessed with anime/2D boys.

7. Do you into fantasy, ancient or modern story?
~ All I want to say is all. Based on my mood and ideas what kind of genre I want to do. But these days, I am into ancient chinese genre.

8. Did you write any novel? I mean, your own novel. Not fanfiction.
~I have. Still ongoing.

9. Tell me your top 3 2D characters.
~ Hua Cheng (TGCF)
~ Tsunashi Ryuunosuke (Idolish7)
~ Mu Qing (TGCF)
(I rarely watch anime these days...)

10. Drop your ig. Lets follow each other on instagram. (ಥ_ಥ)
~ This is my IG - Yukoshima_arts
.
.
.
.
Aight. Thats all cause I'm lazy.
Oh right, Forgot. Just like I mentioned before, I have no ideas to make a new story. So.....
.
.
You can do request here and gimme your ideas. I am srsly lack of ideas (┳Д┳)
.
.
.
.

Thank You!!!! ♥
See you when I got my ideas back!!!
ʃ (⌇ຶД⌇ຶ)