🔞⚠️Yaotome Gaku (Hunter Part4))

🔞⚠️ Caution of a vulgar words and blood scene.
Extra scene for lil bit of 🔞 romance.

"Miss (Y/N), you really...."

While he's trying to say something, Gaku heard a suspicios activity from the top of the building. He look up as he covered you with his arm. Gaku is tall than you. So he easily protect you in in arm.
(Or maybe you just smol- JK)

Still in shock. You look at him and try to follow his gaze. Surely he saw something.

"Mr Gaku, what's wrong?"

Gaku give a sign as 'shhh'. Surely he mean to kepp quiet. He let you go as the two of you look up the building.

"I smell his scent. Look like, he's eating. The smell of blood really strong for any kind of demons."

You still anxious. You took out a blade and poured it with a potion of anti demon. (You made it youself.)

You look at him and give a sign to move. The two of you climb the stairs slowly. As soon as you both reach the top of the building, Gaky open the door slowly and make aure to be quiet. He showed his disgust reaction and covered his nose.

"Tch, the smell of blood. Disgusting."

Hearing it, you don't know if you want to laugh or not. You just found out that he is the first demon you found that 'HATE' smell of blood.

You look at the outside, of course, you saw a lot of man and woman dead body. All of the citizens are locked in their house. So those body are not the citizens. Those are....

The Hunters and the Magicians body!!!!?

They must be walk alone or walking in a small group. You also saw the dead body of your team. Feeling sorry for leaving them alone but why did they not stoping with her at the beggars place? Or else, they surely still alive.

You saw a man who is in the middle of the body. Covered in blood and sucking the body's organs. He simply grabbed the body's head and crashed it like a paper. He suck it again. Then, he took another body and bite it like a steak. The brain of the body being took roughly and eat them like a cotton candy. He scream,

"DELICIOUS!! FUCKIN DELICIOUS!!! MORE!! MORE!!! I NEED MORE OF BLOODDDD!!!"

He laugh. Just like a crazy person. Even more correct, he laugh just like he just being possessed.

Gaku who in his relax but also annoyed look. "Found him."

You covered your mouth. Trying to relax yourself but failed. You already terrified. The scene was too much for you. Gaku saw it. He grabbed you and bury yourself in his chest. Patting your head as he said, "Relax, he won't do anything to you as long as you're with me."

You nod slowly. Funny, you actually relax after he grab you. He then let you go as he said, "Miss (Y/N), please wait here. Don't let yourself bleeding."

You nod as he go out and walking toward that man who covered in blood.

"Hey!! Having fun?"

The man stop as he turn around and saw Gaku in his angry expression.

The man cried, "HOW THE FUCK YOU STILL ALIVE!?"

"Tch, no need to shouted."

"I SWEAR I KILLED YOU AND BURNED YOUR FUCKING **** AND STABBED YOU RIGHT ON YOUR FUCKING ****"
(Damn, only the author know the censore words.. You reader-chan just read with peace ^^;;)

"You the one who don't how to do a work properly. Last time is your attack, this time is mine."

Gaku attacking the man easily and almost broke his skull. He still in relaxed while attacking. It was a fierce attack. The man is very powerful when he killed the human but in front of Gaku, he only just a weak demon. No wonder he look relaxed from the start.