Rokuya Nagi(Ticklish Spot)

《DETAILS》
Personality
-cheerful
-like anime
(That only I can think about😅)

~~~~~~~~♡~ENJOY~♡~~~~~~~~

In the middle at night,you and your boyfriend Rokuya Nagi from Idolish7 are watching anime tsukiuta at your house.He staying at your place because you lonely. Plus,this is the new episode and you want both of you watch it together.Before the anime start,both of you cook together as for snacks."Ne,Nagi-kun can you give me mayonise over there?" You said while pointing the mayonise.He smile and give you mayonise.

Then both of you eat it before the watch."Oishi!!!!!!Here Nagi-kun!"

"Hmm,it really delicious!(Y/N)-chan really have a good cook."

"Heeeh!!!I'm not that good you know~"."Plus,I'm still learning." Continue you."(Y/N)-chan,you still in college right?" He ask.You just nodding then say "Huwaa!I'm really lazy for a class tomorrow!!". "You can't skip the class.You still learning,right?" He said while patting your head."Mou!!I'm not a kid.We're same age remember~". He just smile at you then both of you finish the food and move to your bed because your TV seriuosly infront of your bed.

You sits between Nagi's legs and his arms wrapped around you.
"Ne!Ne!Nagi-kun,don't you think they're amazing?Their voice and all!" You said."Of course!but we,I7 can do much better than that.I promise!" He reply."*giggles* Really~Then good luck for it" Both of you two just giggling each other and talk more about the show.

After the show end,Nagi starts kissing your neck which make you giggles."Mou~Nagi-kun!what was that for~?" You said.Nagi surprise on your action and that make him want to find out your ticklish spot.Then he whisper to your ear "I wonder if.."

Then he starts tickling your sides and kissing your neck.This makes you more laugh even louder. "Hahaha!Yamete yo!Nagi-kun, Kyaaー!!".Then Nagi pins you down on your bed and says "Surely there are certain area that makes my princess/Ojou-sama laugh even more.".Then he tickles your neck with his hands for a little bit which make you giggle.

Then you take a short glance at your thighs since thats your ticklish spot 'i-if he found out my biggest ticklish spot...'.Nagi realize you and followed your gaze and found out your other ticklish spot.

Then he rubs your thighs which make you giggle even more and he says "So this is your ticklish spot...very interesting." .Then Nagi starts tickling them and this makes you squirm and laugh super hard which makes him smile.

Then,he eventually stops for you to breathe and he lies down next to you and give some close hugs with a hand on your hair and commenting "How lucky am I to get these kind of girlfriend.".You just smile at him and says "mine too*giggles*". Then both of you kissing each other with a gentle kiss.

Hello everyone!Sorry I did'nt make Yaotome Gaku X reader. Too many good idea pop out and can't choose between them😅😅Anyway,this oneshot is request from fluffystar89 .S-Sorry if these is bad😣😣.This is my first request so I'm really gratefull. Sorry if this is quite short I think and I added a few of conversation.Anyway,I'm really enjoyed writing these. Thank you very much for your request.😄😄

Also,sorry about my grammar😖😖😖😖