::13::

"Bye guys!" Everyone yelled as Tony and Pepper left for their honeymoon. The first wedding had been a success. No distractions whatsoever. Well, except for the paparazzi attempting to attend. Nick Fury took care of that. Only a few pictures ended up on the internet, and only half of the newspapers included stories of the world famous billionaire, iron man, getting married. After the first wedding, Peggy had no other distractions. She was completely nervous. She wanted to talk to Wanda and Nat, so she dragged them into her bedroom. They sat on her bed, and Nat hugged one of her pillows close to her chest as Peggy paced the room.

   "I'm nervous. No I'm not nervous. I'm just freaking out." Peggy said quickly. Walking from wall to wall. "Why am I freaking out I proposed. Bloody hell why did I do that. That was stupid. No but I meant it. He's the love of my life!"

   "Calm down Peggy!" Nat exclaimed.

   "Sweetheart it's gonna be fine! You're just nervous because it's all you can focus on," Wanda said. "You love Steve and Steve loves you. It's the oldest story in the book."

   "It's a match made in heaven," Nat said. "Don't worry. If anyone should be worried it should be him. How is he ever going to live up to being the husband of THE Peggy Carter?" She joked, laying backwards on the bed's mattress.

   "He can never do anything stupid without being worried I'll find out," Peggy jokingly replied. "I'll be his wife."
_______________________

   "Oh Peggy you look amazing! Absolutely beautiful!" Pepper exclaimed as Peggy twirled in her dress. Her makeup was all done, and her hair was pinned up in her old signature Victory Curls, with a blue ribbon as her something blue. She had her dress as her something new, her bracelet, which belonged to Wanda as her something borrowed, and considered her husband her something old.

   "Today's the day ladies," she said. They all wore matching navy blue dresses that ran to their silver high heels, with their hair being curled in retro waves. Suddenly, a voice came from outside the window.

   "Smile!" An upside down Peter exclaimed from the window. He snapped a picture on his camera and skyrocketed away. Everyone either rolled their eyes or laughed. He had been doing stuff like that for weeks now.

   Meanwhile, in the boys room, Bucky was ready to slap Steve.

   "Steven Rogers you listen to me," he said sternly, holding his shoulders tightly, metal fingers digging into his shirt. "You need to stay calm!"

   "He's trying," Tony said. "He already lost the chance to propose let the man at least have control of his wedding." Peter laughed from behind Tony. He was hanging upside down outside of the window. Steve took a deep breath, and his height rose a few centimeters.

   "I never thought that this would happen. It's like I'm dreaming and I'm going to wake up any minute now," Steve said. "It was always like she had never even been there. Like I had imagined her, and even the plane and the war."

   "Getting sentimental now are we," Bucky said. He was tying Steve's tie, due to the fact that Steve was shaking.

"Of course I am." He said. Then he turned to Peter. "Hey Peter wanna do me a favor?" Steve asked him. Peter swung inside and nodded.

"Sure," Peter said.

"Can you go give this to Peggy," he said, reaching into his pocket and handing Peter a small box. Peter gave him a small solute and ran out of the room, down the stairs, and knocked on the girls' room. Nat opened the door and Peter have her a big smile. Nat shook her head and opened the door for him. He walked in and walked towards Peggy.

   "Mr. Rogers said to give this to you," he said, handing it to Peggy.

   "Thank you Peter," she said. He kissed her cheek and ran out of the room energetically. Peggy opened the box and gasped. It was a necklace and on the necklace, was a compass charm. On the other side of the box was a taped note.

   "Peggy. My beautiful bride. For years I was on this earth alone. The only thing that kept me going was the picture of you in my compass. I love you." The note read.

   "Oh it's beautiful," Peggy said. She took it out of the box and chained it to her neck, admiring it in the mirror. Someone knocked on the closed door.

   "Come in!" Nat called. Tony opened the door and smiled at Peggy. A true smile that lit up his entire face.

   "Ready?" Tony asked from the door. Peggy turned around and nodded. She set the box down. Pepper, Nat, and Wanda ran to their spots outside.  Pepper walked down the aisle linking arms with Bucky, Nat walked with Sam, and Wanda walked down with Peter. Finally, Peggy walked down the aisle with Tony. Steve made eye contact with Peggy and he looked down, covered his eyes, and wiped the tears out of his eyes. Peggy took a deep breath and unlinked her arms from Tony and he kissed her cheek and smiled at her, nodding. Steve took her hands as she walked the rest of the way to Steve. Sam ran up behind them from his spot next to Bucky and Peter, and started officiating the wedding. They exchanged rings and vows, and after years and years, they finally said, I Do.
_______________________
Please draw me fan art of my stories and email them to me! 😁
Comment
Vote
Follow