::1::

"Honestly Howard I do not understand why you need me to come into the lab," Peggy Carter said to her friend.

"Because Peggy," he started. "I want you to see my new projects."

"What is it?" She asked curiously. They came to the end of the stairs and walked into the lab. Upon arrival, the first thing she saw was two large capsules. She stared at them. They had not been there during the last time she had been there.

"Those, are teleportation capsules," he said. "The point is that wherever one is, the other can transport objects or people to it."

"Does it work?"

"Let's find out," he said, grabbing a pen from his pocket. He set it down in the blue one then clicked the button on the outside. The door closed and the clear screen faded to black. The screen on the second, red one, which had the rim red, and the glass always black, lit up. He opened them both and the pen had transferred.

"Howard that is incredible!" Peggy exclaimed. She was very impressed.

"Well thank you, my dear," he said.

"So whatever you put in one, will transfer to the other?" She asked.

"Well. It isn't two way. You can only transfer something from the blue one to the red one," he explained. She nodded.

"Well Howard I should be going now. I have to get to work," she said giving her friend a quick hug.

"See ya soon Peggy," he replied.
________________________________

A couple of weeks later, and Peggy and Howard were trying to fight off thieves attempting to break into the lab.

"Howard! Toss me that gun!" Peggy exclaimed. She had dropped it and one of the thieves had kicked it. When one of the thieves realized that she was now unarmed, he shoved her into the blue capsule, then shot the control system on it. Her head hit the back of the capsule hard and she fell unconscious, but not before the gunshot started to cause it to malfunction. The capsule started to light up. The thieves saw the light and looked shocked. They all ran away. Stark tried to shoot a few of them. He ran to the capsule and tried to open it.

"Peggy!" He exclaimed. He tried and tried to pull it open until the light faded. He pulled it open only to reveal that she wasn't there. He opened the other capsule and saw that she wasn't in there either. He sunk to his knees and tried not to cry. He had killed Peggy Carter.
________________________________

Tony Stark sat in his lab, looking at one of his newer inventions, trying to figure out if it would work. Suddenly, he heard a buzz coming from the next room. He stood up from his chair and went to see what was happening. He walked through the doorway and saw one of his dad's old inventions glowing. Confused, he ran over to it to look around. When it stopped glowing, he opened it to reveal a woman he had never seen before. Tony looked shocked seeing the unconscious woman with a hairstyle and clothes from the 1940s. He lifted her out and sat her on the couch, waiting for her to wake up. Soon enough, she started to stir.

"Ughh. Howard, What happened?" She asked with her eyes still closed. Tony looked confused. Howard?

"Umm. I'm not Howard," he said. Peggy's eyes opened wide and she looked at Tony.

"What happened to Howard. I was just with him. We were fighting with some thieves and I was knocked unconscious," she said.

"Sorry. I just found you here," he said. "What's your name?"

"Peggy. Peggy Carter," She said, and suddenly it clicked on Tony's brain.

"Oh my god. Dad used to tell me about you," Tony said. "You mean Howard Stark. Right?"

"Yes. Do you know where he is?" Peggy asked as she sat up.

"Peggy. Do you know what year it is?" Tony asked. Peggy looked confused.

"1949," She said obviously. Tony looked saddened by her statement. Peggy fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"It's 2019. From what I understand, my dad, Howard, could never figure out how to get you back to your time. He believed that you were dead," Tony said, trying to explain it as best as possible. It was like explaining something to a toddler.

"I'm sorry but that makes absolutely no sense," Peggy said. She stood up and looked around. She saw the staircase and ran up. She looked around, seeing all of the modern technology. Tony followed the sound of her heels clicking.

"Come on. I'll take you to SHIELD," Tony said. She reluctantly followed him and they got into the car. Soon, they had reached their destination. They got out of the car and Peggy turned around, looking at all of the buildings. There was no way that she could have time traveled. Right? They walked into the headquarters and Tony called for Nick Fury.

"What do you need Stark?" Fury asked as he walked in, but stopped once he saw the confused, but bold girl by his side. He also saw her slyly grab something from the desk behind her and pocket it in the side of her coat. Soon, they were sitting in Director Fury's office. Fury texted Steve Rogers under his desk.

"Come to the headquarters now," the text said. Steve had been using a punching bag when he got the text. He changed clothes from his gym clothes to a white tee shirt and jeans. Once he reached the headquarters, he saw Nick Fury waiting for him.

"Good morning Nick," Steve said. Nick nodded a greeting. He motioned for Steve to follow him. They walked into his office and Steve sat down in front of Nick.

"There is no easy way to explain this, so I'm just going to get right into it. They found Peggy Carter," Nick said. To say that Steve looked confused would be an understatement.

"That's impossible. She went missing years before I was found," Steve said seriously. He sat up straight at the thought of the love of his life.

"Yea well we know where she went," Nick said.

"Where?"

"The office above this one."