::10::

About two months later, Peggy was back in action. She went on missions that didn't take as long. Only leaving for two or three days at the most. Steve was happy that she had recovered, but he didn't expect anything less from her. She was Peggy Carter. She would never give up that easily. One day, she came home from work and tossed her purse onto the kitchen table.

"Hello everyone!" She yelled. She walked into the living room and didn't see anyone, so she made her way towards the training room. Everyone was in there working. They all turned to see Peggy walk in. She was wearing a skintight black body suit and her hair was in a ponytail that had started to fall out.

"Hey aunt Peg," Tony said. She rolled her eyes at him as she made her way towards Steve. She gave him a quick kiss before making her way towards Sam and Bucky. They were fighting with each other, but not for training.

"Just give it back!" Bucky yelled in frustration. Peggy looked down and saw that Bucky's metal arm was gone.

"I didn't take it!" Sam yelled back. Tony tried to cover his laugh, but failed. Everyone turned to him.

"Okay fine. I took it," Tony said as he started walking towards the area where he hid it. He grabbed it and walked towards Bucky and handed it to him. Bucky flopped him off then reapplied his arm. Steve thought that everything seemed to be in place. His whole family. He never thought that he would be living in the twenty first century with his best friend and the love of his life.

"Boys quit fighting. You would think that you would be over this after the army," Peggy said crossing her arms sternly. The boys nodded their head, almost looking ashamed of what they had done. Peggy really could bring down a room with a blink of her eye. Steve looked at her like she was his everything. He was in love with her and no one could convince him otherwise. Something snapped him out of his thoughts. Peter swung passed him and almost kicked him in the stomach. Peter dropped and landed on his feet, almost falling forward. He caught himself and crossed his feet and turned to face Steve.

"Sorry Sir," he said. "I'll be more careful next time."

"Don't worry Peter. Don't forget to land in a squat so you don't fall so easily," he recommended. Peter nodded and then excitedly shot another web towards the ceiling. He flew for a second then dropped to the ground, squatting. He jumped back up excitedly and shot up again. He flew around Peggy, then stopped next to her hugging her hello then jumping back up. Tony laughed, bending forward and clutching his stomach. Peggy started punching the punching bag intensely.

"She fights like you," Sam told Steve. Steve crosses his arms.

"Actually. I fight like her." He replied, winking at his friend. Nothing but happiness crossed the room.

Soon it was time for dinner, so everyone sat down at the dinner table. The normal makeshift family dynamic ensued. Teasing, joking, and laughing. That's the thing about the Avengers when they aren't avenging. They're just like you.

"Peter you're aunt will kill me if you aren't home by curfew," Tony said. "Come on I'll drive you home. It's cold outside."

"I'll drive him," Peggy said. Tony looked at Peter, then looked at Peggy.

"Alright Aunt Peggy. Take my car," he said tossing her the keys. She caught them in her hand and stood up from her chair. She and Peter started walking towards the door.

"Drive safely!" Pepper called back to them. They left the house and Peter tossed his backpack into the car, then hopped in.

"So Peter how has school been?" Peggy asked. He smiled.

"Great! I have a math test tomorrow and a big english project I have to do," he said excitedly.

"Well I'm glad that you're having fun. It seems like a lot of people these days are really negative," she said. Peter looked at her. Gathering his confidence, he asked her a question.

   "Ms. Carter, do you wish that you had stayed in you're original time?" He asked. Peggy smiled at Peter, which made him feel better about asking her.

   "You know Peter. Sometimes I think that it would have been nice to have a few more minutes. Say goodbye to my friends. But no. I have a family here," she said. After thinking for a second, she added "and quit calling me Ms. Carter. It's Peggy or Aunt Peggy or Peg."

   "Okay Aunt Peggy," he said. "I'll try." When she dropped him off, he waved at her and she waved until he walked into the apartment building. She drove off and turned on the radio. One of her new favorite songs came on.

   "Now that she's back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in her hair," the song sang. Peggy turned the volume up and listened. Something about the song reminded her of herself.

   "She acts like summer and walks like rain reminds me that there's a time to change hey hey," the radio continued to play. Peggy realized something when Peter asked her that question. She was home. She finally had a place where she felt comfortable. Where she was happy. When the song ended, she turned the radio off. Soon, she made it to the tower and walked in tossing the keys onto Tony's lap. He was sitting on the couch playing uno with Bruce, Nat, Steve, and Bucky.

   "Hey Peggy," Nat said, patting the seat in between her and Steve.

   "Hello," she said, shedding her jacket. She sat in between her friend and boyfriend. She grabbed Steve's cards out of his hand and set down a yellow card. Steve laughed and grabbed her waist, pulling her into his lap. She slapped his hand when he tried to grab the cards out of her hand. They played until it was late.

   "See you all in the morning," Tony said, walking towards his lab.

   "Don't do that Tony. Pepper will kill you," Bruce said. Tony turned around and started walking towards his bedroom. He snapped and pointed at Bruce.

   "You just saved my ass," he said. Everyone laughed. Peggy stood up and grabbed Steve's hand, helping him up.

   "Let's go up to the roof," she said.