BACK AT ONE

Saint was feeling lonely. It was his off but his boyfriend wasn't. He misses him.

Well we can't actually blame him.

Being left for over a year was hard. He was afraid that Perth would be gone for good. But no. Perth came back to him, full.

He thought he'll be depressed for a long time. But all it take was for Perth to show up again. The uneasiness, the pain he felt, were all gone.

Going by the day, he can't help but want to see him everyday if possible.

"I wondered what he's doing now?" Is what he murmured while lazily laying down in bed. It was almost 11am but he still doesn't have the strength to get up.

"I'll try calling"

And so he did. He picked up his phone from his right side table and quickly dialled the number of the man he's missing.

Few ringings and still no answer from Perth.

"He must be busy"

After trying for a few times, he gave up.

Thinking he must be doing alot of stuff, he decided to finally get up and start his day although its very late.

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

Mae Nuk was down stairs busy cleaning the table area. She was about to get Saint to eat lunch with her but her son was already on its way down.

Mae Nuk: Good morning. Did you sleep well?

Saint: Yes mom.

Mae Nuk: Good. You've been very busy this past month you were barely getting any sleep.

Saint: Khrab Mom. I was jam packed last month, Im glad I could finally rest even just for today.

Mae Nuk: Yeah. You were so busy because instead of having a day off, you'd rather go to Perth and be with him all day long.

She emphasized the last part while teasingly looking at his son.

And yup. It made Saint speechless and he was beet red up till his ears.

Mae Nuk cant help but laugh.

Mae Nuk: Yeah, I know about that too.

She said while wriggling her eyebrows.

Saint completely forgot that before Perth left him, his mom was one of the top teasers of their relationship. Including his P'Chen.

Timeskip

Saint's day off was almost over. He was with his mom all day long since he can't get through Perth's phone.

Also, he was being considerate for the man that just came back, catching up on alot of stuff.

But, despite understanding the situation, he was still restless. He atleast wants to talk to him, even for just a bit. To him, not being able to talk to Perth feels like forever.

Again, we can never blame such a feeling.

Saint and his mom were both finished with dinner. Saint was cleaning up when her mom spoke to her.