COMFORT ZONE

Perth knew this would happen but what he didn't expect was to hear those words from Saint.

Perth: Are you sure?

Saint suddenly turned himself around to face Perth.

Perth was just stiffly sitting there. The look on Saint's face says it all. He was mad, disappointed, in complete disbelief. These are the expression and feelings Perth knew too well that Saint would have felt these past few months.

Saint: Do you want me to repeat it?

Perth didn't wanna say anything more and just moved towards Saint.

Saint was again on the verge of tears when Perth cupped his cheeks.

Perth: Do you really hate me? Is that what you really feel?

Saint was letting out small hiccups as he was crying again.

The warmth of Perth's hands were still the same as always. It was still the feel of the hands that he loved the most in the world.

Perth was expecting for Saint to brush his hands off him but instead Saint slowly trailed his hands to the hands of the man giving him warmth to his cheeks.

Saint sobbing was but was able to speak these words.

Saint: I- I could never h-hate you..... I-I love y-you too much...... But when you left me, I thought, maybe you never really loved me at all..... Why??? Was it easy for you to leave??? Like Im not someone important to y-

Before Saint could even finish his ranting, he felt the softest kiss he could ever get from someone.

Perth missed it too. Those plump lips that he likes to nibble on when they have sex in the past.

Perth: Please don't say that I-

Before they could even lengthen the conversation, they heard a scoff coming from the front seat.

It was the driver and the director himself, their P'New.

Perth: Oh I- We- Um....

New smiled.

New: You know what? I think you two have a lot of things to talk about. So why don't you two just talk your differences through tonight? You both don't need to come.

Saint: B-but, P'New khrab we-

New: It's fine. I just wanted to have dinner with you guys but we can always do this some other time.

Perth: No, P'New khrab it's fine khrab. We-

New: Hey Perth?

Perth: Khrab?

New: Don't mind me. You were gone for a long time. The first thing you should do when you come back is to be by Saint's side.

Perth couldn't answer.

Saint averted his gaze to the window embarrased that they were caught kissing by the two people infront.

Saint: Ok P'New khrab.

Saint got out of the car and there he saw his manager, standing outside.

Chen didn't know what to say to his kid so jokingly, he said.

Chen: Surprise?

He was smiling shyly seeing Saint's reddish features because of tears.

But instead of a thank you, what he got was an interrogation.

Saint: P'Chen khrab, please be honest with me.

Chen heard his throat became dry because he probably swallowed all the saliva in his mouth.