I miss you

It's been a week since their date. Both had hectic schedules. They see each other when they both have time but usually, they don't.

Perth after classes had shoots for magazines and for Tempt.

Saint with his Kiss Boys TH group makes him busy too.

For a moment they both had separate lives. They barely message each other as they don't want to disturb each other's business.

Perth's classes just ended. But he can't just go to Saint as he needs to be at his photoshoot location in less than an hour.

Even after a week, it still bothers him about the thing that bothered his lover during their date. The thought still keeps on re-appearing in his mind. He wants to ask. He wants to know. It might be something worth discussing for.

The day Saint said yes to Perth, he decided to be mature and act way more adult than what his actual age says. Age is just a number. His dedication can cut the 3 year gap. That way Saint will take him seriously. Not just a kid caught up on things.

Perth promised himself to be a reliable boyfriend for Saint. He wants to be the perfect man for him. Perth knows that a lot of man finds Saint adorable. I mean, who wouldnt? Even he himself is a victim. But he's just the luckiest victim because he gets to have him.

Perth misses him. So decided to call while he's on his car on the way to his shoot.

His phone starts ringing. After 3 rings, someone picked up.

Perth: Hello babe?

Saint: Perth?

Perth: How are you? I miss you.

Saint: Me too. I'm sorry if I can't meet up with you. I've been so busy lately.

Perth: Dont mind it. I just wanna know how you're doing. Don't forget to not skip your meals okay? And even with a tight schedule, please get alot of rest. Dont make me worry too much.

Saint hummed in response. He felt happy. So happy he was smiling from ear to ear. He have a caring boyfriend. The one that can lessen his exhaustion due to hectic works.

Saint: You too. Get plenty of rest and don't let yourself be consumed by work. Studying is the top priority. If you're feeling down, I'm only one call away. Okay?

Perth smiled. He is so lucky to have him in his life.

Perth: Thanks babe. What are you doing now?

Saint: I'm filming something with my group. You?

Perth: I have a shoot.

Silence filled the air for a few seconds. Until Saint started talking again.

Saint: Don't be too handsome or I'm gonna have a lot of fangirl rivals again.

Perth: You jealous?

Perth cant help but laugh. Saint pouted.

Saint: Nevermind

Perth: Why is my baby so cute? You're gonna be the end of me I swear to god.

Saint: You're making fun of me again.

Perth: I would never do that.

Saint: You just did. Anyway, where are you right now?

Perth: Im in the car on the way to the location.

Saint: Mm, then drive safely okay?

After Saint said those words, someone backhugged him. It startled him. Perth heard him gasped so he asked.