News

Perth: I'm already on the road okay? I'll be there in a minute.

Perth was called out for a meeting. He wants to curse at them for ruining his day off with his boyfriend but all he could do is sigh. How can he ever cuss at his managers. The ones that raised and molded him.

After an hour of driving, Perth finally arrived at his agency's building.

He took the elevator and pressed the 5th one. Once it opened, he walked towards his boss room. Her name is Khun Jee.

But what shocked him was P'Pae and Khun New was there.

Perth: U-um, Khun New?

New: Hey Perth, how are you?

Perth: I-I'm fine.

Perth have been wearing a confused expression the moment he opened the door.

Jee: Take a seat.

Perth took the sit beside his P'Pae.

Jee: So Perth, I have a new project for you.

Perth: B-but, I'm not done yet with my taping for my other series kha.

Jee: Don't worry. This is just a short film. No actually, you'll only have 4 episodes for this one. Each episode will have 30 minutes or so.

Perth was confused but still excited. Another acting gig. Just as he like it.

But his ears perked up when Jee continued talking.

Jee: It will be a BL short series. You already have a partner. Don't worry, I'm sure you're gonna like it. I've met your pair and he is smaller than you. Plus he's so cute. He said he always had a crush on y-

Jee was cut off when the person they're talking about suddenly opened the door of her office.

Jee: Oh, speaking of the devil. Here he is.

Perth looked back and saw the guy with milky white skin, slim, and so cute. He wasn't exaggerating. His level of cuteness can be compared to Saint's. Everything screams perfect sub culture.

His new pair slowly walked inside while his head has been down since he entered the room. He sat next to New.

Jee: Introduce yourself to him

Zen: Sawasdee Khab~

He wai'd at everyone. He lifted his head up and continued introducing himself.

Zen: My name is Zen. I will be in your care from now on.

Jee: So Perth, this'll be your new pair for this short series. If the fangirls bites this loveteam, I'll make sure to give you a series worth a season.

Perth was stressed. Outta nowhere he had this project and how the hell will he tell his boyfriend about this? He is screwed.

P'Pae was stealing glances at Perth. He knows his dilemma right now. But Perth have been acting only for more than 2 years. If he declines projects, it can ruin his image as a rising artist and will be seen as an actor with picky attitude.

Perth: O-okay P.

Perth softly smiled at the guy that was sitting infront of him. He reached out his hand for the other party to shake but instead of a handshake, a blush was what he got in return.

"He is so cute. He is just like my baby Saint when blushing. But of course no one can beat my giant baby." Perth smiled at the thought.

What Perth didn't notice is that he's actually giving wrong signals to the other party. Zen returned the smile that Perth gave him that shocked Perth. If Perth wasn't taken, he'd make him gay right here right now. Perth seem to have forgotten what his P'Jee said.